【 Semicircular Canal 】

❝ Hey, you

Hey, you. Come with me.

────────────────────

ㅤ“Thank you so much for helping me.” (Y/n) bow shortly at Keisuke and Takashi once they finish unloading all of her things and arranging it neatly in her new room.

ㅤKeisuke waved his hand off. “Don't mention it.”

ㅤA month before this, Takashi had impulsively ask about where she would go after her arrival back to Japan. She had accidentally let out that she really had no where to stay beside living a hotel for a bit to find an apartment to live in. He felt worry about her situation and that how he strongly offer his place for her to stay until she gets her footings back.

ㅤMaybe he had forgotten to tell literally everyone about it. So when Keisuke keep pursuing this line of question, the reality hits him that he really did just ask a girl to live with him for unspecific amount of time.

ㅤHe tries to see this on the bright side. He does like her, platonically speaking, and it would make this rental house a little less lonesome while he is working. The only downside is the cost of living is going to go up and he is already struggling to pay them. But this is to help his friend out, so it doesn't bother him as much.

ㅤNow seeing this empty room he didn't know what to do with being furnished with things he probably wouldn't choose himself was kind of nice to see. It filled him with warmth knowing he isn't living alone now. Even if this arrangement is temporary.

ㅤ“Ah.” Her sudden noise of exclamation cause the two males to perk up their head towards her. “I been meaning to give you these.”

ㅤThey watch as she unpack some stuff out of her luggage. From what they can manage to see, they could tell that it was a bunch of random junk that all looks to be more appropriate as gifts rather than for a single person to have all of these. It didn't take long for her to hand Keisuke with a brand new game console while Takashi receive some novels and two rather big teddy bears.

ㅤ“Those two are for your sisters.” (Y/n) explain when she sees him visibly confused as to why he got not one, but two of them. “Ah... thanks.” Takashi gives her a bashful smile to show his serenity towards her good gesture.

ㅤKeisuke, however couldn't hide his disappointment of her choice of gift. “Love ya for this, but really? A Wii U?” He held up the console in disbelief.

ㅤ“The man at the counter says it was good.” (Y/n) said in a matter of fact tone of voice alongside a shrug. The most of time she ever indulge herself in recreation activity was with Chifuyu so she wouldn't really know what's popular or not these days after going through hell for four years with little to no social life.

ㅤNot wanting to seems entitled, Keisuke reluctantly thank the girl even if the itself was lackluster in his opinion. If he had gotten it on launch, he would be stroke to get his hands on one. That was then, now he knew it was bad from hanging out with Chifuyu and playing the thing. Though he is willing to look pass the bad choice of the present and silently accept her good will.