【 Bitter Emotions 】

❝ Let's be friends

Let's be friends.

────────────────────

ㅤOnce her last class concluded, Nahoya handed her his notes that he took for her, she thanks him profusely knowing that her friend never cared much for it. (Y/n) doesn't really either, but she doesn't want to embarrass her parents for having bad grades. She was informed about a stranger awaiting to see her. If the person was a male, then sure she figures it someone she had beaten up before in the past, but the odd thing is that the person that asked was female. (Y/n) clearly don't remember fighting any girls in her life though.

ㅤAh, she was bullied before and her old friend group before she regain her previous life memories had disconnected after she changed. Maybe that she is one of them?

ㅤHer theory flew out of the window upon meeting the said girl that she is definitely sure she had never met before.

ㅤ“You're a little late, but it's fine. I'm Shiba Yuzuha. Just call me Yuzuha.” The girl introduced herself with a friendly smile. “Why don't we be friends?”

ㅤExtremely taken aback by someone actually WANTING to be her friend. (Y/n) glance around the area if anyone else was nearby, and no. It's only them. “I'm (Y/n). Nice to meet you...?”

ㅤYuzuha chuckles at (Y/n)'s mouth close and opening like a fish out of the water from being so shock that she just made a new friend so easily like this. “This is kinda out of nowhere yeah?”

ㅤ(Y/n) vigorously nods. Yuzuha didn't take any offense to that since it is weird to call someone to the back of the school just to ask if they can be friends with each other.

ㅤ“I heard 'bout your handy work in the cafeteria days ago. Y'know with our school being filled with bunch of guys than girls, I wanna be friends with you cause you can kick ass.”

ㅤWell that's a rather unorthodox answer.

ㅤYuzuha noticed her confusion even without her expressing it. “I don't want a girl friend from here that doesn't know how to fight or I'll be too worried for them all the time, you get me?” She elaborate further.

ㅤ(Y/n) kind of went along with it, she does need more girl friends beside Emma to please her parents since they only ever see her spend time with boys. Not that (Y/n) would expected what comes next.

ㅤ“Great! C'mere give me your number. Let's go do whatever girls do one day together 'k? Sorry, I gotta go pick up my bro today.” Yuzuha added her phone number into her contact and simply left like that.

ㅤNow (Y/n) got a new friend just like that. Hooray? That was certainly odd.

────────────────────

ㅤ“Kazutora...?” The aforementioned boy head peak up upon his name escaping (Y/n)'s lips. His face resemble frustration once they locked eyes.

ㅤBecause he wasn't saying anything, she took it as an invitation to sit on the grass besides him who looks down contrary to her looking up at the full moon decorated with tiny stars above the the sky.