【 Rusted Cutlery 】

❝ I'm being bullied? ❞────────────────────

I'm being bullied?
────────────────────

ㅤTakemichi would never had expected to meet up with Kazutora and Chifuyu so soon after his return from the present. He only have less than a week left before the fight will begin.

ㅤAfter learning about Valhalla some more, he had to return to the present once more to talk with Ryuguji again.

ㅤAs stressful as it is. He wants to save Manjiro too. Everyone. He didn't know how his initial goal to save his girlfriend turn into that, but how could he let someone die while he has the power to stop it from happening?

ㅤThere isn't much time.

ㅤSo he needed up spilling everything to Chifuyu the next day after his return.

ㅤ“So what you're saying is, you came here from twelve years in the future to save your girlfriend, and (Y/n) will commit suicide because that bastard Kazutora is gonna blackmail her to do it?” Chifuyu summarize with doubt written all over his face as he said it outloud.

ㅤTakemichi swallow his saliva as Chifuyu gotten up from the swing. “Alright. I believe it.” He smiles.

ㅤMeanwhile Takemichi stare at him in disbelief that it was that easy to convince him. “Huh? Y-You do?”

ㅤ“Yeah? You acted pretty weird a lot, and you don't seems to lie about these kind of thing just to mess with someone that you only talk to for the second time. Also, you perfectly know what my relationship with (Y/n) is like when I never told anyone beside Baji-san. I believe you Takemichy.” How causally Chifuyu said it made Takemichi absolutely flabbergasted.

ㅤ“For real? You do? Don't they sounds like total bullshit?”

ㅤ“How else you would know that (Y/n) and I are childhood friends then? I doubt (Y/n) or Baji-san would have told you. Even if they did, joking about my best friend dying in the future ain't cool man.” Chifuyu sweat drop at Takemichi's tears steaming out of his face.

ㅤAnd that how Takemichi finally felt like he has someone to understand his struggle, to go through this with him in the past. The present may have Naoto on his side, but he never knew how the past felt so painful to fix all alone by himself. The present Chifuyu was right, the past him would help.

ㅤAnd he is happy he did. He isn't alone anymore.

────────────────────

ㅤ“Do we really need to tell her?” They were currently in front of (Y/n)'s house as Chifuyu texting her to come and get them from outside.

ㅤ“Any bright ideas how to stop her being blackmail otherwise?”

ㅤSilence.

ㅤChifuyu huff then reassures Takemichi with a smile. “Don't worry, she will believe us if I'm the one vouching for you.” Ah, childhood friends privilege. Takemichi reluctantly goes inside, following Chifuyu's back as they makes their way towards the living room where he said (Y/n) was waiting at.