【 Crimson Temptation 】

❝ Thank you

Thank you...

────────────────────

ㅤCrowd gathers around, like watching a bonfire, and there lay a dead body. Just to think a few moments ago, they thought ‘Ah it's happening again.’

ㅤOver the body, there stood a young kid who looks to be barely at age six holding a bloody rock in their hand while struggling to breath.

ㅤ“What's going on?” The crowd immediately made way for their commander. “S-Sir um...” The soldier froze. How would they expect that a kid just kill one of them so mercilessly?

ㅤThe commander seeing the body could make an educated guess of what had occured. You see, the dead body was a teenager who was infamous for bullying newcomers such as taking their food or dirtying their clothes even making fun of their lost one for the thrill of it. While the young kid there was picked up on the battlefield. They were found protecting the dead bodies of their parents when they had surveyed the area. It was a sad sight to behold, a starving child with nothing but a poorly crafted weapon and two rotting corpses holding hands till death.

ㅤThe kid is truly gifted with a terrifying ability for them to survive for a year without any guidance from an adult.

ㅤRather than being shaken up by how it's possible for a child to kill a teenager. The commander slowly made his way over to the crying child.

ㅤ“It's okay... You're safe now.”

────────────────────

ㅤIt is yet another one of those ordinary days where (Y/n) couldn't find anyone to spend time with. Her parents like to kick her outside once she turns eight so she can 'go play outside like a kid' as her father worded it. She admits that she never go out except for school when she got her past life memories. It more or less that she has no idea what to do when her last life was nothing but war.

ㅤUsually she has nothing interesting going on when she isn't with someone. So this scenario in front of her fell out of nowhere. She's used to getting into fights with people above her age since she feels bad for punching kids. A magnet for trouble she is. However, it seems that today it was someone's else turn instead.

ㅤ“S-STOP IT!” The boy who wasn't even being bullied looked like he could cry at any second now. The bullied one, however, just smile and got kicked because of it. She was really surprised when the crying boy knock out one of them with a punch. (Y/n) almost felt bad when his skull violently smashes into the ground.

ㅤIn some odd way, she was feeling familiarity with the boy. She's happy that she isn't the only one who was born with a supernatural level of strength or that someone at this age was kind of like her. It gave her some twisted sense of comfort that she also can relate to a human being.