Chapter 1: The Aftermath

3rd POV

On Olympus

"After several months of thinking and acknowledgment from the previous war, I have decided to give punishments to those go made the mistakes that led to the war. Apollo, for your actions and your legacy causing a war between both camps, you are to become mortal and fix your problem with the oracle. I hope that this gives you a better piece of mind about your actions." Zeus said and the entire olympian council just gasp and look at both Zeus and Apollo.

"Wait father, what do you mean by making me a mortal?" Apollo responded with anger in his voice. Zeus doesn't say another word and snaps his fingers and Apollo is nowhere in the council room. Gasps can be heard all around the throne room and for a second everyone is quiet and brought back to reality Zeus. 

"Now, because Apollo did not do anything about it and his sister Artemis was there with him and did not do anything about it, she must face the same consequences," Zeus said while looking at her daughter. "I am so sorry daughter." 

"WHAT?! Why are you going to do the same thing to me for Apollo's actions?" Artemis argued as she stood from her throne. "I did not have anything to do with it. I followed your orders of not getting engaged in the seven demigods' actions." 

"I'm sorry daughter, but my decision is final. You are to become mortal and have a master just as Apollo from the opposite sex. You can not see your hunters until your punishment is lifted." Zeus said as everyone in the throne room stays silent and no one dares to talk back to Zeus. 

"Well, if you are going to do this send me to camp half-blood. At least over there I can find something to do while I wait for Apollo to finish making amend for his mistakes!"

"Very well daughter, but you must know that you are to go with what happens to you. You must not kill any male because of their rude comments or attitude. Your time on Earth as a mortal should also teach you to not treat man as the dirtbags that you so much say they are." Zeus responded and snaps his fingers.

Artemis POV

On Camp Half-Blood

I woke up to find myself crashing inside a cabin. I get myself up and look around to find myself in my own cabin in camp half-blood. I go to the restroom to look at myself and see what I was wearing much to my dislike. I am wearing short shorts, a gray fit shirt, and a pair of running silver shoes. "I hate these shorts, couldn't he just give me some normal pants." I also noticed that I am in the 18-yeard-old form that I rarely use. 

I head out of my cabin towards the lake to try and calm myself when I notice someone swimming with great ease as if he was literally flying through the water. I noticed that he has raven black hair and is pretty well built. He heads out of the lake just wearing blue swimming shorts and all of his core and upper body muscles are visible with such perfection that would make any goddess in Olympus drool for him. I look up at his face and that's when I finally recognized who he was by his unmistakable sea-green eyes. A sense of relief settle in me when I recognized him and thought about talking to him about my situation since he is the only decent male for as long as I could remember. 

As I approach him he heads down the cabins into a sea green cabin and goes in. After arriving at his door I lift my right hand up to knock on his door as I second guess myself. "Maybe I should come back later when he is free or at dinner." With my hand still up the door opens and I find myself in front of Percy Jackson, looking at him right in the eyes. 

"Oh, hello there, how may I help you?" He asked while looking at me in the eyes with a small grin. 

"Um, hello Perseus." I barely got it out.

"May I ask how you know my name?" He asked while looking curiously at me. 

"Well, you are the two-time savior of Olympus, which goddess wouldn't know your name?" I asked sarcastically. 

"Wait, you said goddess, may I know who you are?" He asked even more curiously.

"I thought you might recognize me, boy." I asked with an emotionless face.

For a couple of seconds, his face was emotionless until his eyes opened wide. "Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't recognize you lady Artemis." He responded while blushing and bowing.

"No need for formalities Perseus. I came here to talk to you." I responded while I let myself in. He turned around and looks at me and reluctantly closes the door behind me. 

A face of nervousness can be seen spread every second. Eventually, he sits down on one of the beds while I sat opposite him. He stays quiet shifting uneasy, clearly his ADHD getting the best of him.

"Now if I may ask, why did you want to talk to me?" He asked with a friendly and curious tone.

"I must talk to you and Chiron about what had happened at Olympus just a couple of hours ago," I responded to him while eyeing his cabin. It wasn't messy but it definitely needed some dusting. We stay silent for a couple of seconds before I let out a sigh. 

"My brother and I were made mortals." 

"WHAT?!"