Vampire Willow Imagine 🔥

Kinda spicy - be warned lol

"I won't bite... unless you want me to."

Standing before you in the darkened corridors of Sunnydale High is Willow. Except it's not Willow. This girl has the same face, the same stature as your friend, but a set of threatening fangs. 

You turn on your heel and practically leap down the hallway. Trainers thudding on the polished floors and head spinning from adrenaline, you turn a sharp corner and hide in the janitor's closet. 

This isn't the Willow I know. You think to yourself, stepping over a bucket, creeping further into the cramped space. 

You can only gasp when the door swings open suddenly. Her straight red hair. Her black leather outfit. Her scarlet lipstick and innocent smile. Beautiful in all the wrong ways.

She steps into the room and closes the door slowly. 

There's no way out. 

You brace yourself for an agonizing bite.

But she just stops. Her eyes scan you from head to toe, her gaze lingering on your lips for a beat too long. 

"You know," she smiles, her voice playful and confident, "In my reality, you're just as... bewitching."

A smirk plants itself on her lips before she takes a step forward. You attempt to step back but you hit the wall. You take in a shaking breath.

"I don't know if I'll ever get back there..." she says sadly, casting her eyes down - she has the longest eyelashes you've ever seen; they look almost animated. 

Leaning closer, Willow whispers, "And do you know what's the one thing I'd like to do before I die?"

"No," you breathe, surprising yourself at how steady the word sounds.

"You."

Her boldness makes your blink a few times before meeting her stare. This Willow... isn't Willow. This woman before you is a stranger - an enticing, intoxicating stranger who happens to smell really good. Like lavender, to be exact.

Who would it hurt to give in to the fantasy replaying in your mind right now?

You nod slowly and deliberately, granting her the permission you both crave. Her eyes flash with a mixture of gratitude and desire as her lips connect with yours. She tastes exactly how you imagined, sweet, almost fruity.

She rests her hand on your chest and you grab her hips, inching her closer.

Her hand runs through your hair, and you hold the back of her neck gently. The closet is silent, except from your heavy breaths. She slips her tongue into your mouth and your heart explodes, pleasure, excitement and lust rushing through your blood. She pulls away for a second, moving her lips down to your neck. Your mouth opens slightly at the feeling. Her hands are under your shirt, your hands grip around her waist. She whispers your name against your skin and you feel a shiver run down your spine. 

"I'm going to make you scream." she smirks.

Thanks for reading! Remember to vote, comment, follow etc 😙