Willow Imagine - Oz's Return

(⚠don't read if you haven't watched season4 ep6 Wild At Heart⚠)

"Oz?"

"Hey Willow. I've missed you."

Willow takes a step back as Oz takes a step forward. You sit silently watching from the empty classroom. You concentrate on the blank computer screen to make it look like you're not eavesdropping. 

"I don't mean to intrude. You weren't at your house so I came here."

It's after hours and the computer lab is empty except for you and your girlfriend, Willow. Well, it was until Oz showed up.  

"Oz," Willow says, "You can't..." She pauses and takes a deep breath. "It's good to see you."

"Yes, I've missed you." he repeats. Then he spots you sitting at the desk. You look up to meet his gaze. His eyes are green and stand out against his pale skin. 

Willow turns around, as if she forgot you were there. She looks utterly stunned and you try to search her eyes to figure out what she's thinking.

You get up from the desk and approach the werewolf. "Oz," you smile politely, "I've heard so much about you."

Oz's smile fades as abruptly as he appeared. He looks from Willow to you and his forehead creases. "Oz," Willow says slowly, "This is my girlfriend, y/n."

You smile awkwardly and drape your arm around Willow, pulling her closer. 

"Oh." Oz doesn't know what to do, where to look. "I should go."

"It-it was good to se-see you Oz. But I'm in a good place right now. Can we catch up later?" Willow stammers as Oz starts to leave. He replies in the form of a nod, his face still full of confusion and disappointment.

Willow lets out a huge sigh. "Thanks." she whispers.

"No problem, Will. I'm here for you."

"Oh my gosh." She sits down and puts her head in her hands.

"Hey, now, it's ok," you say softly, crouching down to her level. "Will, look at me."

Willow reluctantly raises her head. You place your hand on her cheek - she feels warm and soft. She smiles sadly. "Please, y/n, don't think I still love him. I love you."

"Shhh, I know, Will." You kiss her lovingly and the whole world melts away. When you pull away, she goes to kiss you again. You kiss for a while until you hear the classroom's door creak open.

"Oh! Sorry!" Buffy shields her eyes respectfully, "I was going to ask you guys to come patrolling!"

"Yeah, Buffy, just let us get our stuff." Willow calls. She kisses you quickly before grabbing her backpack. "You always know how to make me feel better. Thanks."

"No problemo," you grin as you leave holding hands.