Them confessing their love

Spike - After going out for a few weeks, it happens. You get into an argument and head to The Bronze to cool off alone. After a drink or two, you see Spike looking at you from afar. Annoyed that he followed you, you confront him. He apologies and tells you that he doesn't want to lose you. When you ask why, he says it's because he is in love with you. 

Buffy - After going out for a month, it happens. When slow dancing at The Bronze, she whispers it into your ear and then rests her head on your shoulder. You can't help but grin.  

Willow - On your two month anniversary, it happens. Willow plans a date for you and keeps saying that it is going to be really special. Excited, you meet her at the park. She's made a picnic with all your favourite foods. At the end, she produces a little piece of paper and says nervously, "I don't want to mess this up so I'm just gonna read it to you, ok?" She tells you all her favourite things about you, how grateful she is for you and that she loves you. 

Xander - After going out for a few weeks, it happens. You're out at a fast food restaurant. Xander says something funny and you almost choke on your fries. You are having a really good time. You make a joke about his hair and he says "That hurt my feelings - so you're lucky I love you." You sit in shock, processing what he just said. Then he says: "Haven't I told you already? I love you more than life itself."

Tara - After going out for a month, it happens. You're lying in her arms after a comforting sleep. You can see the rays of morning sun creeping in between the curtains. Tara tells you that she loves you. 

Anya - You confess your love to her first. You tell her after going out for a few months, and hearing you say the words, it makes her realise that she loves you too.