Coffee then, just as friends?

Thursday comes by quickly, my mind is still trying to answer my own question from the other night.

"Why do you look like you're fighting your inner thoughts Tayzley?" My dad asks turning the radio down.

I look at him and smile. "Because I am. But I'll be okay."

When my dad finally pulls into the driveway of this massive house. I can't help but notice how clean, crisp and how the air around it seems like its own world.

It almost looks like nobody lives here.

I never got the guys name I only know him by AB2010. Is this weird or kind of sketchy? Yes, but that's why I brought my dad along.

I step from my dads Lexus and wipe my sweaty palms on my jeans. Why am I so nervous?

A clicking noise sounds, my head turns and the third door to the three car garage lifts open. Dark boots, dark jeans and fucking tattoos.

"I can't fucking believe this...." I turn and the look on my dads face is confused.

"Axle Benson." He introduces to my dad first. He hasn't looked at me yet, but fuck have I looked at him. I want to jump on him and kick him in the damn balls. He fucking knew it was me. I've been talking to him for weeks and it never fucking clicked that AB stood for Axle Benson. I'm fucking retarded.

The smirk that plays on his lips when he turns to me is not returned by me. Yet I scowl and shake his hand lightly. He laughs under his breath and calls us to follow him to the garage.

"I'm offering forty-five hundred. I told your daughter that I would go down on one condition," he turns to my father. His hand runs over the fresh black paint of the hood. It looks brand new, hardly driven.

"On one condition?" I stare at him. Arms crossing over my chest. "I don't recall?" I can feel my dads eyes look between us, his mind certainly running with questions.

"I'll do thirty-five hundred if you go out on a date with me?" What the hell is he doing!?

"You know this guy?" I'm so done. Every bone in my body is numb every damn nerve Is ready with fire and pitchforks to kill him.

I clench the fabric of my coat in my fists, to prevent from doing so. "I do, sadly. He was just bad on informing me it was him I was buying from. A simple misunderstanding right?"

"I remember telling you the other night at the club that I was in town on business, did I not?"

I'm burning with anger. I look at my dad then back at Axle. "Give us a minute." I tell my dad, he doesn't question or jump in between, he steps out and leaves me to scream at Axle.

"What the fuck!" I throw my hands in the air. "What are you doing, that's my fucking dad. You can't just fucking say that shit. And I'm with Tanner what don't you get about that?"

"Are you going to buy the car or not Tayzley, I have other things to do today." I should kill him now.

I step closer to him. "If fucking Tanner found out that this was your car, he'd kill you and me." I shove him back slightly. "Is this some sick game?"

"Getting you will never be a game to me Tayzley. I'm not that sick."

"You're sick enough to not tell me it was you I was talking to this whole damn time. And telling me you're on business could mean more than selling a damn car to your crush."

"My crush? Tayzley we aren't in middle school anymore." I feel the palm of his hand press against the small of my back bringing me closer. I catch my breath in my chest.