So you dressed up and took me to Buffalo Wild Wings?

I still haven't spoke to Tanner since Tuesday. Its now Friday and we are completely packed out the door at work. Thank god Jules called in reinforcements from two different salons. It's weird having other people that you don't normally interact with; here working, but by five we die down and my feet feel as if they are going to fall off.

I volunteered to close tonight since Jules and Seth were having a date night tonight. Which is rare for them, but hey I'm sure they both need a night out with each other.

Since the rush hour has died down I've decided maybe I should clean the product shelves and help Jules out since to be honest I Hate Doing Them. But I should at  least do something just in case corporate were to just randomly show up.

As I begin with the first shelf I can't help but think back to Sunday night. I'm still in fucking shock. And of course I'm still pissed that he so forgot to mention he was married and still was; is, who knows I'm too pissed to even reply to his constant pleas on Facebook. Seeming that's the only way he can get a hold of me.

I'm so angry now that its settled in. Wouldn't you be? If the guy you start to like fails to mention to you that he's fucking married.

I may be making a huge deal out of this to myself and to my friends. But its fucking wrong.

So what are saying then Tayzley? That if he would have come out and said it straight forward at the bar you would have understood him more?

I would have respected his damn boundaries. I wouldn't have kissed him.

He kissed you first...

He did kiss me first. My fingers run over my lips remembering the hint of beer and mint he left behind.

"I did kiss you first."

"Jesus fuck!" Jumping and dropping the shampoo bottle in my hand I turn around and find Tanner leaning against the side of a product shelf. Was I talking out loud?

"By the look on your face, you're probably wondering if you were talking to yourself right? You were." He confirms.

I groan, bending down picking up the bottle placing it back on the shelf where it belongs. "Next time warn me before you creep up behind me. After what happened last year I'm still a little jumpy." I stand up straight looking at him better now. His hands are tucked into his dark dress slacks and he's wearing a tie.

"I'm sorry I just loved hearing you talk to yourself, it's quite amusing. Wait what happened last year?"

"Not a big deal..." I move past him walking to the front. I feel his hand grab my wrist, before I can pull away he pulls me behind the wall where no one can see us.

The tips of his fingers brush back my fringe, run over the ball of my eyebrow ring and down my cheek. "I'm sorry I lied to you Tayzley, please let me make that up to you tonight?"

"You think coming in here dressed in a tie and nice pants and your stupid pin stripe shirt is going to convince me to say yes?" I move my face from his touch.

He laughs. "That was my plan."

"Whatever Tanner."

"Whatever Tayzley." He huffs in a mocking tone.

"Stop doing that." I glare at him, his grip now around my waist. I look around all the mirrors in the salon showing every angle of how he has me trapped.

"Doing what?" He plays dumb.

I glare at him again resisting the urge to either knee him in his dick or stomp on his pretty little dress shoes. "You just love pushing buttons don't you?"