Follow up (not a chapter)

Hey guys!

I want to thank you all so much. I mean so much for all the reads, votes and comments. They all mean the world to me. And no, I'm not just saying that.

I seriously mean it.

This idea didn't really just come out of no where. A certain pupil inspired this story ( we won't mention names) let's just say he isn't the kindest of people.

To all my friends (bstyles88  jayalys17 _RosaMartin ) and many more who are reading this. I want you all to know I am thankful for your undying support. I am thankful that you can put up with my constant babbling about what I'm going to do next. Or how this and that relate and so on. You all mean the world to me. I hope you know that.

To my mom and my Aunt who are reading this, thank you for your support. Its amazing yet a little weird, but I'm not going to let that stop me. And I'm not going to ask you to quit reading because Tayzley is vaguely based off me. Just thank you and I love you both so much.

Getting back to the story now. Currently I am stuck on what to do next. I mean I know what I want to do. I just don't know how to write it. It will be up in a few days though, I promise.

Girl sscoutst honor. ( I was in it for maybe a year. Lol)

So much is yet to come. There will be more drama that is for sure. I'm currently deciding on how I want the book to end. But I'm not sure. That's why I'm writing this. I need all the feed back I can get. If you have questions do not be afraid to ask them.

I will answer them. No problem.

I want you guys to help me write this book and get it to a somewhat perfect ending;)

I'm watching Cast Away right now and just wanted to write this little follow up before he got into the plane crash. (Oops spoilers...if you haven't seen it.)

I love you guys so much!!!

Chapter will be up in a few days!

If you have any questions you can message me on here or Twitter.

Its cbee_2014.

Tootles!!!