When time tells?

My body is intertwined with his, the smell around us is sweat filled, sex filled and a small hint of his cologne lingers with in the sheets.

His apologies suck. But he knows how to make it up a different way. Together, connected, trapped in this blissful high is where he apologizes silently.

The feeling I have with him messes me up, messes with the strings that hold me together. I can't say its love but I can say it's something.

"When you first saw me what was your first thought?" I ask, running my fingers through the tiny bit of chest hair he has.

"Who the hell is this girl and why is she talking to me," he says with a smirk.

"Really...."

"No, your eyes. It was so hard to look away but I did. You know how forward you were. I needed to kiss you and when I did-"

"You got pisses and left."

"Yes, I did. Only because my chest was pounding and I had no idea what to do." The silk of his sheets spread across our naked bodies, but slowly his fingers peel it off, tracing up my thigh that draped a crossed him.

"Ever fucking, glorious curve drew me in." His fingers now on the dip where my hips meet. "Every slurred word, your damn purple hair. Everything." I shiver when his index finger and thumb pinch the peak of my breast, making them razor sharp.

"Yeah?" I breathe.

Moving, he's now on top of me, my heart accelerates the moment he spreads my legs and pushes into me.

"God, yes." My hands run down his muscles in his back and feel each movement of them as he thrusts. The feeling is indescribable as he rolls his hips one way and mine the other.

"Tanner." I moan, digging my nails into his back.

"Say it again, louder." He moves harder now, the sweet slapping of where we are connected echo's against his walls.

"Tanner!" I struggle out, as my breath hitches and my walls start to clench around him.

It's coming and it's coming fast, but I don't want it to end. I want it to last for a millennium, for eternity. Until my body is weak and covered in glistening sweat and the air smells of us.

I jump first as he follows along and our synchronized breathing is now ours to keep, ours too hear and music to my ears.

My name falls from his pink lips over and over again until our sweaty bodies connect chest to chest. My hands run through his sopping wet hair as his breathing slows and snores invade the calming silence around us.

***

"When's your birthday?" Tanner asks, climbing onto his bed, lying bare on his stomach.

I study him momentarily, with the pen I have hanging from the corner of my mouth ask, "Why?" I raise a brow at him.

"Curious. We never really talked about it. I feel like you're an April baby, but I could be wrong."

"What do I get if I tell you?" I challenge him.

"Oh, we're going to play that game, huh?" Before I can speak, my legs at yanked from under me and the notepad that was in my lap scatters to the floor.

"Tanner what are yo-" I break out in laughter all the word sucked from me and filled with kicks and screams for him to stop he tourcherouse assault.

"Ticklish are we?" He laughs, while I toss and turn and beg for him to stop.

"I was born in May." I say, breath hitching.