It's okay, I deserved it.

Listen to the song California King Bed:)
The edit in the sidebar was made by the lovely _RosaMartin. Thank you so much babe:) this edit is seriously so amazing. You guy need to read it. Ahhhh. Thank you soooooooooo much!!!

My head is spinning once we reach our room. I didn't think I drank that much, but whatever was in those drinks must have been strong.

Also the fact that Tanner some how found out the exact place I was at has my head throbbing as to how the fuck he found out.

The room around me begins to spin and before you know it in puking into a decorative vase outside our room.

Images of Tanner speeding down I-69 to get to me flashes over my mind. Although I wasn't there I can just picture it. His white knuckles clutching the steering wheel. Him getting pissed for the person in front of him for cutting him off.

Ashlyn rubs my back to sooth me as we walk into our room. I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand and fall down onto the bed. I have to call the front desk and notify them that I just vandalized their vase with my vomit. I'm sure I'll have to pay for it.

My head hit the pill, but before I can close my eyes to catch some sleep. Pounding fist collide with our door and the booming voice of Tanner demanding to open up the door has me on my feet, my head still throbbing as I open the door.

"Keep your voice down, you're in a hotel for fucks sake." I warn him.

"Don't tell me what to do. Get your things we're going back to Groves."

"Uhh, yeah no. I am here with ashlyn you big meanie. I'm not leaving with you."

"I'll drag you out by that damn dress if I have to Tayzley." He yells. I want to fucking slap him. And when I do, my hand stings from the contact.

His hand cups his right cheek and he looks lost and even defeated. I didn't think I would actually follow through with slapping him but I did. But I feel guilt rise in me.

"Tanner, i- you just..."

"It's okay, I deserved it. I shouldn't have came here in the first place I should have gave you your space."

I laugh. But its not a happy laugh. It's sarcastic. "You're kidding right? You fucking idiot! You ignored me for a week. You think I wanted space? You think I was okay with you ignoring me? Hell no. I wanted to see you and give you something in return, but you lost that fucking chance pal," I push at his chest. When I realize how aggressive I'm getting I step back, people are now peaking their head out of their rooms wondering what all the fuss is about.

"Don't give me the excuse either that you were "busy". Busy doing what Tanner?" I push. His eyes are hooded and fading with color.

Attention is on us. Ashlyn is standing behind me. I don't care. I'm pissed and have every right to be.