21~ just us:)

I got woken up by the sunlight hitting my eyes out of nowhere. I grumbled and covered myself with the blanket. Only for it to be taken away by dream, "let me sleep~" I said, turning into the darkness made by the blanket.

"No You can't, Connor leaves tomorrow night and if my best friend was leaving I would wanna be with them the whole time." As tired as I may be I knew dream was right, Connor was leaving soon and I want to hang out with him one on one still.

I uncovered myself to try to adjust my eyes to the light. Today will be all about Connor, maybe ill take him to an arcade, so we can have fun the whole time. Yeah, ill do that,' i thought to myself getting off the bed.

After my usual routine, I made my way downstairs to greet the others since it was already 1 o'clock in the afternoon. Mostly everyone was awake except gorge, per usual he wakes up late sometimes.

Is spotted Connor on the couch next to tubbo talking about streaming together for fortnight Fridays. Tubbo had been wanting to join in on one of the streams but their schedule never matched up well.

"Yo tubbo do u mind if I steal Connor for a minute?" the fuffy-haired brunette turned around facing me with a kind smile. "Of course, ill go into the kitchen with Tommy" tubbo made his way into the kitchen.

"Alright Connor get up it's your last full day here, and I'm not going to let u leave until we have had a day to ourselves." standing in front of Connor I reach a hand out to get him off the couch. Connor laughs softly at the action and meets my hand.

"So what do u have in mind," Connor asked looking in my direction. I reach into my pocket to pull out my keys and twirl them around my finger in an exaggerated motion. "What do u say we fuck up the arcade," I say with a sly smirk spreading onto my face.

"Oh hell yes I'm ready let me just-" "nope we leave right now, no buts, no nuts, and no coconuts now come on." as we were walking out of the house, one little blond-headed boy had to stop us. "Y/n big man, where are you and Connor going?" Tommy asked hopping onto the marble countertop next to tubbo.

"We are going to hang out, do u need anything before we leave?" I asked leaning on one of the chairs at the table. "Nope I just felt like asking," he said hopping off the counter. I took a slow long blink before walking out.

"Dose anyone know we are leaving?" Connor asked getting into the passenger side of the car. "Well Tommy and tubbo know we left, dream also knows. I'm sure he will tell the others or maybe Tommy with his big mouth," I remarked with a breathy laugh.

"It's crazy to believe yall are related even if it's just cousins," I laughed starting the car, "he's a good kid tho, I don't know why people hate on him so much." "yeah I know what u mean, it's all the word people on Twitter not too much anyone can do, people are just pieces of shit." (a/n SLAYY ASFF CONNORR)

"Yeah but Tommy won't let people like that get to him, he's too good for it."

After a while of conversations about random stuff with Connor, we ended up at a newer one of the arcades that popped up recently. I couldn't take him to the one I took Tommy to, I don't think I can even go back after that.

As we walked in, the smell of pizza and burnt circuitry filled our noses. With smiles placed on our faces, we looked at each other and made our way to the machine to get a playing card.

I added 100 pounds into one card thinking it would last us for a good while, and to my surprise, it was too much for us. The whole time was a blast with Connor, the both of us getting competitive with all types of different games.

Of course, we didn't get a super big prize but we each got Furbys as a weird joke. His was blue and I went with a simple (favorite color) one. We don't really know why we got them, they were sorta creeping me out after we got them.  

"I'm kinda hungry, what do u have in mind?" I asked Connor as we were walking out of the arcade with the prizes in each of our hands. "Honestly I'm down for whatever I didn't eat lunch so,"

"Pasta?" I asked, the sudden craving coming to mind. "Yeah, it sounds good right now." I looked around to see if there were any nearby restaurants in the city full of people for some reason.

Pulling out my phone, I looked for some restaurants we could try. Soon enough I came across a small restaurant that's a good walking distance. Today is a nice day, I don't usually go outside too much. But the world has its moments when I realize just how beautiful it can be.

Tonight was a night filled with beauty like non other. People were roaming the streets with no reason, the sun was setting with no worry. Today has been a good day, and I shall make the night just as fun for Connor and i.

I told him about us walking to the restaurant. He wasn't bothered by the fact we were walking there. To say the least I think he was enjoying the time we were having together. There isn't too much talking going on between the both of us but there is a comfortable silence.

Taking a deep breath of everything the world has to offer, we turn the corner to reach the homey restaurant. Its quite small considering it is in the corner of the downtown area we are in.

As small as it is, its cute i sure hope the food is as good as the Scenery. Connor and I both slip into a booth along of the darkly colored walls.

It isnt long until a waitress with bubbly pigtails comes from the kitchen to give us our menus. Setting them down in front of us, "hi! My name is cristal ill be your waitress for tonight can i get anything started for you?" She asked in a bubbly tone.

Connor gets a sprite, while I keep it simple with water. As she leaves to get our drinks connors phone lit up with a text message from someone named *sarha:))* I look at the phone then look up at Connor sitting across from me with a sly smirk on my face.

I watch his movements as he tries to hide his own smile from creeping up on his face. "Ooo connor who is she, why haven't you told me about her? You can't keep secrets from me, you know." I say in a matter of fact tone.

Connor laughed at my wave of questions and shrugged it off, "I was gonna tell you about her actually, just didn't know how to bring it up."

To be continued~

An~
Have to make pt.2 for this or else chapter gunna be too long sorry ab that🙀 also im back 🥸 for now...