18~ right...

Y/n sighed getting out of the car seeing everyone go into the gas station. I was looking at everyone doing their own things with one another. They all look so happy, smiles spreading from ear to ear, laughing at each other for their unique humor. 

I smiled softly knowing everyone is okay at the least. “So what are you going to get?” I jumped a little by dream standing next to me and asking. “I don't know yet, you” he said looking over at dream’s  small figure in my shirt. I drowned everything around me out, thoughts admiring everything in front of him, ‘I just hope he stays.’ I thought to myself.

"Helloo what are you going to get" he asked again bringing me out of my thoughts. "Oh um, maybe just candy." I said, grabbing my favorite candy from a shelf. ‘And you, what are you gonna get?” I asked, looking over at him. “I don't know, maybe an ice cream bar.” he said looking at all the different choices. “You haven't even had food yet and you already want ice cream.” I said laughing to myself. “Yeah you're right ill get some later, plus i still have some from yesterday.” he said as Wilbur paid for everyone and their things even though I said I would. 

We all went back into the cars we were in and ofc sapnap and connor were bugging once more. "I saw the way you look at my best friend," sapnap said, nudging my shoulder. "When are you gonna claim him though?" Sapnap continued.

"He's not a minecraft dog bruh." I added while connor was snickering to himself. "I bet he wouldn't mind being your pup though," sapnap added. "I- what the fuck" i said looking at the road not even bothering to look at him. 

"Pfft what is wrong with you sap where did this even come from? And if anything Y/n would be the pup." Connor added into the conversation. "True true i can see it now." Sapnap said. "Nope. Nope. I am done with this conversation now, I am and WILL NOT be anyone's pup." I said turning up whatever music sapnap was playing so i wouldn't hear them.

After a while we finally got to the mall, we all were waiting by the cars for someone else to get here. In the meantime I was talking with dream. "So who are we waiting for again?" I asked hands inside the pockets of my pants. "I told you last night it's your fault for not paying attention to me." He said leaning on the car pretending to be hurt. "I did pay attention, it just slipped my mind." I said trying to remember.

I was soon broken out of my thoughts when a car pulled in next to us and a couple got out. "Philza minecraft, the creator of minecraft hello" Tommy said going up to him. "Tommy i've said this before i didn't make minecraft."  Phil laughed as he hugged everyone and said hello.

He came up to me and dream, ofc knowing who dream was by his voice. But me, i was starstruck, Phil was right in front of me. I didn't know what to say, I probably looked like a complete fool in front of him. But i mean IT'S PHILZA FUCKING MINECRAFT. 

"I- hello sir it's a pleasure to meet you." I said, putting out my hand to shake his. "*wheeze* you're- pfft you're completely fangirling" dream said clutching onto my arm to stop himself from falling on the floor. 

"Shut up dream, I'm not even- I'm just saying hello." I said elbowing him in the shoulder. "I think i know you, i know you play with techno sometimes, marz right?" He asked, chuckling a bit at what just happened. "Yeah but you can just call me Y/n i dont mind." I said scratching the back of my head from embarrassment.

We all started walking in, I soon fell behind everyone walking with wilbur. "So…" he said, looking over at me. "So." I added onto the awkward silence.

I haven't really talked to Wilbur one on one or even had a genuine conversation with him. But I know he is a genuine guy that can really help me in the long run. And it's the same for him, even though we haven't talked much, I know I can talk to him about anything.

"I have noticed you and dream." He said looking at the same person my eyes were glued onto. Of course he would notice, I wouldn't expect him not to. He seems like he's had his fair share of love problems in the past. "What about us?" I asked not wanting to make a big deal about anything."you like him don't you? I can tell in the way you look at him." I chuckled to myself. "Is it really that obvious?" I said, looking at wilbur. 

"Not really, but I can just tell he means something to you. I haven't really talked to you marz, but i know love when i see it." He said looking back at the group in front of us. I felt my face heat up from his remark. I wouldn't say love, just a mutual liking towards one another. "You don't have to call me marz you can call me Y/n i dont mind. Plus i dont think it's love." 

"Are you sure about that?" He asked. I looked up at dream who was talking to George by the medium size waterfountan in the mall. They were close. Maybe even a little to close. I knew George was his best friend but I also knew he was experimenting. But he told me he wasnt gay so i have nothing to worry about right? 

Right?