~5~thanksgiving morning

I woke up with someone bangging on my door. I opened my eyes knowing it isn't going to stop until I open it, as I made my way through the apartment I saw Boris start to follow me. As I opened the door i saw my mom smiling at me from the hallway of the apartment.

“You dad is getting stuff down from the car, now will you let me into your lovely home.” she cooed like if we didn't fight every time she came over. I knew this was an act, but i will just deal with it till something happens.

As she walked in she pushed Boris away from her with her feet. I sighed and picked him up walking to my room to go back to sleep.

After around 30 minutes I woke up again from someone bannging on my bedroom door. Without even saying anything my door went swinging open and a bottle of pills went flying for my head. "Mum what the actual fuck." She almost hit boris. "Y/N! Really pills? What are those pills? Are you doing drugs?" I looked down at the bottle to see my antidepressants. I opened them to see they were all gone. 

I took a deep breath before speaking "mum where did the pills go?" I looked down at her to see her smug face. "I crushed them in the garbage disposal and rinsed them." Fuck my life. "What are the pills anyway? Why do you need them so badly?" She asked if she hadn't read the bottle. "Mum, they are my antidepressants." I said blankly. 

"Y/N since when do you have depression? You've been happy your whole life." I sware to fucking god she doesnt stop. "Mum, just get out of my room and wake me up when my sister is here." 

~like 2 hour time skip~

I woke up once again to my sister walking into my room and opening my curtains. "Y/N wake the fuck up! Come one I haven't seen you in a year, and it's thanksgiving." i groaned and uncovered myself to sit up and look at her. “Well you and I are here now.” she sat down on the corner of the bed taking boris into her lap. “Y/N what's wrong?” 

“I don't want to be here.” I said blankly. She sighed standing up and looking through my clothes. “Come on. Get dressed and when everyone leaves we can go out for a few drinks tonight.”  I sighed, picked up the actual good outfit she picked out for me, and started making my way to the bathroom to shower before my aunt got here.

As I walked out of the bathroom drying my H/C, seeing my aunt and my cousin walking in the apartment. "Y/N honey how have you been?" My aunt asked me. "I'm fine, but how are you and tommy?" I asked. "Oh we are fine, Tommy has been making online friends. And i'm so happy for him!" She exclaimed while Tommy was getting embarrassed. "Mum stop sayin that" "awe sweetie im just happy you are making friends." Tommy sighed making his way to the bathroom. 

"Sweetie, I have a question to ask you." Auntie Nova said whispering so no one would hear. (I'm going to call tommy's mom nova idk its a random name i like.) "Yes nova?" "Since you know it's Thanksgiving, and Tommy has a week off of school. I was wondering if he could stay here for the week. I just want him to get off of the computer for a week." I couldn't say no, it wasn't my place really. "Sure, Aunt Nova i don't mind" "Thank you sweetheart, I packed a bag of clothes without him knowing, it's in the car." I laughed at her plan to keep Tommy away.

~time skip to around 6 o'clock when everyones about to leave~ 

Mum and dad already left, just leaving auntie nova, tommy, his dad, and my sister. I went to my room with my sister Stella (i'm an only child sorry yall idk a name) and told her about Nova's plan for Tommy, and she just laughed. Next thing my door swung open with tommy standing there like a child who just threw up. Me and stella laughed even harder. "I'm going into the guest room to watch hamilton." He said leaving the room.

Around 3 minutes later he came back into the room looking at me making a 'Pog' face. "Y/N my man. Big man! You have a PC." I sighed going into my streaming room/guest room looking to see what Tommy did. I looked at the monitors to see he already signed into all his shit. But stayed on my twitch. Just as I was going to log out if he saw my shit. "No way! Big man Y/N its big man Y/N! So you are marz? MarzMoonz?" He yelled into my ear almost fucking making me deaf.

 "Yes tommy. Just don't tell anyone, ok?" I said. "Yeah i understand, but can i play?" I looked over at Stella who looked at her phone and showed me the time. "Yeah you can play. Do whatever you want. You're 16, can I trust you home alone for a while?" I was a bit worried about what might happen but he can handle it. "Yes, i wont do anything stupid." I sighed and looked over at Stella who was smiling, grabbing the keys. "Tommy, I'm going to give you some money if you get hungry and wanna order something. You need anything, call me alright?" He pushed me out of the way sitting down loading up discord and minecraft. 

I pulled out 2 bills and put them on the counter. "Tommy the money is in the counter dont do anything fucking stupid we will be back later." I yelled while walking out of the apartment with Stella. "Please don't let me regret this." I muttered to myself walking in the elevator to the loby.

~a/n~
Bruh its so weird to say like auntie and shit bec i usually call my aunt tia. But in this story your british so yeah. Byee