11~facetime.

It's been around a week since then, me and dream have been playing together a lot recently. Yesterday, dream had invited me to be on the smp. I streamed it. Nothing really happened though just meeting new people, and gaining a lot more viewers than i'm used to. 

My plans today were simple. Go onto connors stream and hang out with dream tonight. He said he wanted to stream among us first. Supposedly it's a really big thing right now. 

He asked me to play because he wanted a full lobby. I said yes, only because the lobby would be full of people I already met, and I wouldn't be so awkward. 

I sat on the kitchen counter thinking about what I should make for breakfast. After a while of scrolling through tiktok i decided to make (favorite breakfast). Even though it was 6 in the afternoon. 

Connor🐸

Hey man wanna vc in a bit??

Yeah sure let me just get my shit ready

I sighed, getting my plate and walking over into the streaming room and turning on the pc. I got on discord and slither io on another screen to keep me entertained. Before I started a round, Connor had started to call me.

"Hey what's up man?" Connor said getting his stream ready. "Nothing much, i just finished eating breakfast.'' I said, putting my food to the side. "Bro it's it like 7 in the afternoon there?" He laughed. "Yeah but it's cool me and dream have our sleep schedules linked" 

"Good for you man. I was getting tired of being your only friend." He laughed again at his stupid joke. "Shut up, you know you missed me. All the time I'm spending with dream and not you. I might even say you're getting jealous." I said, trying to get him to confess. 

"Shut up Y/N and get ready for fortnight Friday." He said while I died on slitherio. "Wait, we are playing fortnight? I was gonna play slitherio." I whined slouching back in my chair.  

"Hurry up and get on Y/N. I'm gonna mute to start streaming." He muted as I logged onto my epic games account.After a while he unmuted so I could say my hellos to his chat.

~time skip of like 3 hours cuz im lazy.~

"Alright Y/N i'm going to end the stream" he said. "Yeah I'll wait for you in vc." I said picking up Boris who walked into the room.

"Okk I'm back, also thanks for coming on for a while." He said as I got back on slither io. "Anytime. But are you going to play among us tonight? I might stream it, I don't really know." I said. "Oh yeah dream had asked me to play yesterday." He laughed.

"Good shit, I honestly wasn't going to show up but since you are I will." I said slowly growing my snake to an enormous size. "Wait, how come you weren't going to show up?" he questioned, sounding a bit more serious.

"I don't know, I'm just really tired and stuff." I said, trying not to worry him. "Y/N be honest. Have you been taking your meds?"

I sighed hoping he wouldn't ask that. "No, but I do think I'm happy and I like that." I heard him start typing, "ok. But if things start to get bad again-" i cut him off knowing what he was going to say. "Connor I know. But trust me I got it under control."

"Ok so the among us stream starts in 2 hours i will see you then. I want to get food before it starts." He said ending the call after we exchanged goodbyes. 

I walked to my room flopping on my bed getting comfortable. My eyes slowly grew heavier as I fell asleep.

 I woke up with 8 miss calls from dream and 1 facetime from him too. Connor had also called me around 6 times. I ran to my streaming room trying to get everything set up. 

I pulled out my phone facetiming dream. I didn't really think about it much. I wish I did. I had got all the notifications of everyone streaming. Getting on discord I heard the all too familiar sound saying dream had answered the facetime. 

He was showing from the bridge of his nose up. I saw his green eyes that I could get lost in for days. Light colored freckles coated his soft tan cheeks. His hair was a bit long as it flopped over his forehead. 

I sat there mesmerized, taking in all the perfection I saw. From what I know he has no flaws. None that I would count. He was perfect.

After taking in a bit more of him I started to get self conscious. He hadn't seen my face, I had my phone on the desk facing up.

"Y/N you there?" He asked with a bit of a laugh to it. "I- fuck. yeah i'm here. Do you still have a dit of room in the lobby for me?"

"Always Y/N hurry up and join you were supposed to be here 30 minutes ago." He laughed again. God I could get used to that laugh for the rest of my life. He never failed to make me smile with it. 

~time skip to after among us🐢~

A few people stayed in the vc after everyone ended the stream. Right now it was Karl, Connor, Dream, and i. "So what are yalls plans fo you all want to do something?" Connor asked 

"ooo i know what we can do. I was watching a youtube video about it today." Karl said excitedly to pitch his idea. "Go on" dream said rolling out the n. 

"Omegle."

A/N
Sorry yall for not updating i have been in a rough patch and the next chpter will be a lot better i promise.