~6~ drinks

The pic above is chompy Mizkifs cat but thats how i see boris the cat.

~CW/TW: contains alcohol consumption~

"Please don't let me regret this." I muttered to myself walking in the elevator to the lobby.

"Y/N you're stressing out way too much. Tommy is going to be fine, he isnt a child." I sighed as I got off the elevator. "Yeah you're right, he's going to be fine." We waited outside ordering an uber because neither of us wanted to drive. 

The way to the pub was chill, the uber driver was playing some good shit music on the way there. As we walked in we noticed a few people there, not a lot though just a decent amount. There was even a nice couple having a drink in one of the booths.

Me and Stella sat at the bar one one of the high tables ordering rum and soda. “So what's wrong Y/N? I haven't seen you this bad in a while.” she said, taking a sip of her drink “im fine stella just mum threw away my pills, but i could probably get some tomorrow.” 

“Y/N i can go with you if you want.” she said, pulling out her phone. “No, it's fine I could drag Tommy out with me. Aunt Nova wanted him to get out anyway. Plus don't you want to spend time with your boyfriend?” i said not wanting to drag her along with my problems. “Are you sure Y/N? I really don't mind going with you and tommy.” she explained.

“No, please go spend time with your boyfriend, and I will just bring Tommy and probably take him to the mall after.” I argued back. After around 3 more drinks Stella started to talk nonsense. “Y/N what if you had a girlfriend? Maybe you wouldn't be so lonely.” she slurred. Both of us were drunk without a doubt but we had already called an uber back to the apartment and it was on its way.

“Stella, I don't need a girlfriend to be happy. I already hic~ have Boris at home.” “hmm then what about a boyfriend.” she nudged my arm looking around the bar for people to set me up with. Just as she was about to get up and walk to a group of guys my phone dinged saything the uber was out front.

I grabbed her arm and dragged her into the back of the uber where she almost passed out. The way home was different with her waking up every 2 minutes.  I pulled out my phone remembering  dream had texted me last night. I felt kinda bad leaving him on delivered for so long.

Dream

This is my cat patches 
~insert pic of patches~

Oh sorry time zones your probably asleep and if you are gn! :)

I showed Stalla the cute ass cat, to which she responded with “bro that cat is cuter than Boris. I want it.” then fell back asleep. But I can agree that cat is cute but not cuter than boris. She was wrong about that.  

Will you please tell patches that she is very adorable, and here is a picture of boris

I woll gladly tell her, but look who finally answered almost a whole 24 hours later and boris is very cute as well

Cuter than patches?

No. but maybe one day   

Dream I will kill your cat to prove Boris is better.

Thats a bit harsh are you ok Y/N???

Well i mean i had a few drinks and as in a few like 4.

Oh that explains it. Where are you?? Are you home rn??

Yup im on my way right now

Wait are you driving??

Why so many questions dream

Bec i want to make sure you are safe 

Well dream i will text you later byee

Goodbye
Read~

Me and Stella made our way through the halls of the apartment and the elevator walking into my apartment to see the short Burnett I bumped into yesterday.  But he is still a stranger I don't know and I don't even see Tommy anywhere. I tried my best to sobar myself and my sister up and told her to look for tommy.

But before she walked away tommy came out of the guest room “george what the fuck is taing you so long? Oh. heyy Y/N..” “tommy who the fuck is this, and why is he in my house?” I exclaimed, mostly talking to tommy. 

"Jesus Y/N. You literally played jackbox with him yesterday. It's George not found." I looked at George who was sitting on the counter with a water bottle in his hand. "Sorry Tommy, you should have told me you were having someone over. But me and George didn't really have a good first impression." I said laying down on the couch. "Wait, we met?" George asked, jumping off of the counter. "Yeah im Marz Moonz George I thought Tommy told you or you would have put 2 and 2 together." I laughed, words slurring a bit from the drinks. "No you said I couldn't tell anyone so I didn't!" Tommy said proudly. "Oh and hic~ george can you keep it a secret that me and tommy are cousins." I said sinking into the couch even more from how comfortable it is. 

"Well that was a bit awkward and it's getting late so I'm going to order an uber. Bye Y/N and Tommy!, and it was nice to meet you george." Stella said walking out of the apartment. "Yeah it is a bit late, I should get going, and it was nice to meet you Y/N and Tommy you too!" George exclaimed before walking out and making his way into his own apartment.

Now it was just me and Tommy, he slowly turned his body towards me like a kid would do in a horror film. "Big man, can I stay up?" He asked if I was his mother. "Yeah I don't care Tommy but we are going out tomorrow and you can sleep in my room just bring me Boris please." He laughed at my response, bringing Boris and putting him right on top of my face. I moved him to where he is next to my chest and trapped him there. He was too cute to let go.