13~voicemail

-song recommendation-
only ones who know (arctic monkeys)

Its been around a week since then, maybe less Y/N had stopped checking his phone. He hasn't talked to anyone but techno and it was just for an hour of playing bedwars. The one time he did check his phone today, it was the same shit as yesterday. 

Dream leaving him voicemails, all saying the same thing, like him being worried and other bull shit. Nothing from Connor which hit him the hardest. Some people from the smp that wondered where he went. And 4 missed calls from tommy.

Christmas was in 3 weeks, he didn't have anyone to spend it with but he could at least buy people gifts. 

He hadn't really been out of the house. More like walking to his doorway to get the food he always had delivered. His apartment was looking worse each day. 

Just a bunch of empty and half empty water bottles laying around everywhere. He knew he had to clean it, but he couldn't. It wasn't that he was lazy or he liked living like that, he just had no motivation.

Y/N grabbed another water bottle from the fridge and a pill from the covered. He fed Boris before leaving and closing the door. The way to the mall wasn't anything special the same as always. 

As he was walking into the mall he noticed a certain brunet sitting in the food court again. George was one of the few people who asked about his appearance. He even came to the apartment but Y/N ignored it by pretending to be asleep.

Y/N didn't really have anyone to give gifts to. He knew Tommy had wanted to take on vlogging more. He could give George something as friends and neighbors. 

The first place Y/N went to was the camera store. He didn't know a lot about them since he was a faceless streamer and isn't one for pictures. 

He was mid conversation talking with a worker when George had noticed him. "Y/N!" George yelled walking into the store. The worker slowly walked away minding their business. "Y/N what happened to you?" George asked, looking at the small camera Y/N had in his hands. 

"That's a good camera, you know. I use that for my face cam." He said, taking the camera from his hands and looking at the settings. "I- yeah I was thinking about doing one. Plus I was here for someone else." Y/N said putting the camera back on the shelf. 

"What's wrong your not gonna take it?" George asked, raising an eyebrow. "No. I dont think I'm ready yet." Y/N said waking out of the store, going nowhere in particular. "So what's up, why did you sorta ghose everyone? You have dream really worried you know." "Yup i bet he is" Y/N replied looking at the ground, while George got noticed by a small group of girls.

Y/N kept walking not wanting the attention or the chance to have my face leaked.  He didn't really have anymore business there at the mall. As he was walking to his car he was stopped by George once again.

"Why don't we grab a bite to eat before you go home?" George asked no longer  surrounded by girls. At first Y/N was hesitant just wanting to go home and rest.

"Sure." Y/N said.

~dreams pov 4 days before~

Tommy had just finished streaming a non lore stream with connor. And I know Connor knew Y/N way more than me. I joined the vc noticing they were talking about Y/N. I decided to just sit there and listen in.

"Hey Tommy, anything from Y/N?" Connor asked. 

"No big man. I called him twice but nothing. Do you think he's okay?" 

"I don't know. The last time I talked to him he wasn't taking his pills." 

"Pills? Are you talking about his antidepressants?"

'I didn't know he had depression. I really do hope he's ok.' Dream thought to himself, starting to feel sorry a bit. I decided to listen in a bit more until I finally say something.

"How did you know about them tommy?"

"Big man… i'm his cousin and I saw the bottle.”

“I know your his cousin, he told me, but I didn't know he told you about it.”

“Well he didn't really-” Tommy didn't get to finish his sentence being cut off my connor. “Hey dream, when did you join?” conno asked, i physically tense in my seat from being caught listening in on their conversation. 

"I joined a while ago. I was going to ask you all about Y/N, but you were already talking about him." I said starting to bounce my foot. "Yeah well how much did you hear?" Connor asked, rolling out the r in here. "I- uhh heard everything. I swear i didn't mean to-" "its fine dream you were probably gonna find all that out next week anyways." Tommy said, cutting me off.

"So Connor, have you talked to Y/N yet?" I asked nagging onto everything I can get from this conversation. "So i haven't but i really am worried. But im staying away for now. Just until I leave in a few days." Connor said, leaning away from his mic towards the end.

"Speaking of that dream, are you ready for next week- or not even next week sooner?" Tommy said getting all hyper again. "Yeah i'm ready kinda just waiting till then." I replied as Connor said his goodbye leaving the vc. 

~Y/N's pov~

Me and George went out to eat per his request. But the thing is he wanted to go out to a whole dinner. Somewhere that people would go if it was a special day, or like a big birthday.

I was not ready for it at all, seeing all the people in nice clothes, even some people in dresses. Meanwhile I was in sweats and a hoodie. (You can change your outfit if you want<3) 

After a 2 hour dinner we paid out bills and walked out to the parking lot. It was already dark since I woke up in the afternoon. George had left the parking lot already going to the apartment. I was sitting in my car for a while, just reflecting on everything this week. And i couldn't deny it anymore. 

The whole reason why I stopped talking to everyone was because of dream. He didn't even do anything to me directly. I let my feelings lead without even noticing, and it's my fault that I couldn't stop it.

Maybe I should call him. I will do it when I'm back home first. I sighed putting the car in reverse leaving the parking lot. The drive home wasn't anything special again. Just the noise of faint music coming from the car. 

I walked into the lobby of the apartment pulling out my phone. As I got in the elevator I scrolled apon dreams contact. Clicking it with a bit of hesitation behind it. 

-ring-

-ring-

-ring-

"Hey this is clay/dream im not at my phone right now but maybe ill call you back." I let the voicemail play, missing the sound of his voice. Missing the one on one conversation we had. Some part of me ached, being hurt at the fact he was so worried but couldn't answer. 

I was outside my apartment door as i heard something crash from the inside.

A/n
I dont have a note rn meow meow meow meow meow meow ANYWAYS thank you for 4k reads <3 i love yall (in a platonic way) bec idk yall.