Chapter 1

I rush outside. The wind is blowing as I am running making me feel like my lungs are full of blood. I breathe deeply and hear Cyle calling my name. "Raychel! Raychel! Stop!," I don't even look back. I avoid every street light possible to try to get Cyle off my back. Tears start to form in my eyes. I now have to run. If Cyle sees me crying it just shows my weaknesses. I feel something on my right leg. I look down and see my white pants are red. What happened? I look back and Cyle has became closer. My right leg falls under me. I start to fade away. "Cyle! Go! Don't come over here!"

I forgot what happened after that. Did he help me? Did he leave? I finally look up. "Welcome Raychel. We've missed you."

~3 Months Earlier~

"Hey babe." I turn around. It's Chris. I quickly give him a hug. I miss him. He left to Italy a few weeks ago and came back early last week. This is the first time I've seen him since. His hair is longer then I remember. He also got a tan. He still looks beautiful with his blue eyes.

"I missed you. I brought you something back. When I saw it I almost cried. It reminded me of you so much." He opens his bag. He smells the same as when he left. Warm, sweet, cozy. He pulls out a bag. It is blue with a pink handle. I look inside and see a locket. It's the shape of a leaf. I open it. It had writing in it.

Ti amo

"Chris. Wow. It's beautiful. Thank you." He puts his hand on my waist. I hug him. I don't want him to leave again. I look back up at him. His eyes are beautiful. After looking deeply into each others eyes he comes close and kisses me. Gosh. I miss him.

" Hey! No making out in the hall!" I give Cyle the death stare. Even though he is my best friend he annoys the hell out of me. Cyle just smiles. Gosh! What I would do to him if Chris wasn't here! Cyle needs to shut up sometimes! I look back at Chris and give him one last kiss before homeroom.

"Bye babe." I wave goodbye. If I speak I'll go into tears. He makes me crazy. The way he knows me perfectly makes me smile inside.

"Raychel! Wait up." Cyle runs up to me and hands me my book he borrowed. It was about a girl that was in a crash and lost her memories from 4-8 years old. It was a book we have to read in class, but it wasn't that bad so I didn't mind. Cyle keeps eyeing the locket.

"Cyle. Do want to look at it?" He blushes.

"Damn. Next time I go somewhere I need to get Jessie something good. That Chris. Always doing things better then me." Jessie is Cyle's "girlfriend". Honesty she treats him like shit, yet he deals with it. If Cyle was less reasonable I would snap at that girl faster then a cheetah.

I enter homeroom. My friend Misty is sitting at my desk with her feet on her chair.

"I had to save it for us. So what did Chris get you?" Misty is the most girly-ist girl ever. Every time I go to her house she makes me go and get nails with her. When we were younger we would do beauty pageants together. Now I'd rather eat vegetables then go back into a stupid pageants. Some of those moms want to be in it more then the child.

"He got me a locket. It has I love you in Itailian in it." She looks down at it. I never noticed it was so big. Its the size of my palm. I guess I won't be wearing it on my neck anytime soon. Misty pulls out a cloth and wipes the locket. It became cleaner then before.

"There yah go. Geez. Chris is such a sweetie. Oh, by the way. Here's your seat." She gets up and I rush to my seat. If you don't get your seat fast enough you some kid will just randomly pop up and take it. It's a war out there.

Misty and I were talking about some random stuff and then Mr. Jess walks in. He slams his bag onto the desk. Without questioning everyone sits quickly into their sits. Mr. Jess is a pretty chilled guy so this is new to us all. Why was he mad? Then I noticed something. His wedding ring was gone. Since Misty and I have known him since we were young I look at her and motion saying he doesn't have his ring. She jumps up and runs over to him.

"Jess! Why are you here! I demand you go home! I get miss Tris to take care of you." Misty seems mad. Mr. Jess's head pops up.

"Misty I can't do that. Just because I am in no good condition doesn't mean I can't operate. I will teach with my best attitude. Thank you Misty." She looks at him in disbelief. He has never re spawned like that. She walks back to her desk. Jess doesn't move. He motions some girl in the front row to take role. Jess's wife was Alice McEver. She was a teacher here also. Once homeroom is over I'll go and check and see if she's here. She's got a lot of guts if she did to come here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do you like it. I'll try to upload tomorrow. The only reason it is PG-13 is the cussing. I am in love with a good girl againest the dark kind of stories. Eeeeeep. ^.^ Thanks and leave feed back and what should happen next.

Raychel------------------------------------------->