chapter 18

Tyga's pov

So I'm the special guest on the between the sheets tour and me and Chris were ready to perform. Chris performed some of his throwbacks like 'poppin', 'take you down,' and 'with you'. Then Trey performed his throwbacks like 'can't be friends', 'neighbors know my name' and more.

Then Chris came back out so he could perform 'came to do' and to perform 'songz on 12 play' with Trey. After that me and Chris performed songs we made together like 'ayo', 'loyal', and 'remember me'.

The energy of the crowd had me hyped. I almost forgot all about Chyna, but the first thing that came to my mind was my son. How is he gonna react to all of this? Since he is young he wouldn't know why me and his mom are not together.

Chris's pov

I was ready to perform with Tyga cuz y'all know that's my nigga. Tyga was hyped as fuck while we performed but he looked like something was bothering him but I just continued with the show.

I love my #teambreezy fans they knew all my lyrics to all the songs I performed. I performed with Tyga and Trey then went back up on stage to perform again. I was happy cuz I needed a break.

I went backstage and Nicki ran and jumped into my arms she wrapped her legs around my waist. I was so happy to see her even though she was backstage, but I never felt that way about Karrueche.

"Nicki what you doing after this?" I asked.

"I'ma stay with you until the morning."

She said while she took a sip of her myx moscato drink.

"Why? What's happening in the morning?"

"I'm going to see Jeremiah so he could finish the final product of our new song 'favorite'." Nicki said.

"That's cool, well I'ma see wassup with Tyga."

I walked up to Tyga and dapped him.

"Sup Ty I meant to ask you if you were ok."

"Yeah, it's just I was thinking about King. Like what if he misses seeing both of his parents at the same time instead of at once." Tyga said.

"Man, King the lil' nigga he tough and he know what's going on and he know that he can always see you when he wants. If you tell him that." I said making Ty smile.

"Yeah nigga you right I guess you only smart when you not smoking all that weed." Tyga said.

I laughed and decided to turn on the tv backstage since Trey was still performing.

"Hey welcome back to another episode of reality tv so today we have the new scoop on the Blac Chyna and Tyga fued."

I looked over at Tyga.

"You want me to change the channel?"

"Nah, let me hear what she gotta say."

"We called Chyna earlier today and here is what she had to say."

Recorded phone call with Chyna

Chyna- Michael is allowed to do whatever he wants but lets get this straight, he can't bring my son around his hoes. Also Michael has to have his son in his life other than that we good.

Recorded phone call over

"So you hear that Kylie no hoes around her son. We'll keep you guys updated next episode of reality tv." The lady said.

Tyga's pov

After that show went off I was shocked Chyna would say that.

"What she mean her son? That's my son too cuz without this dick there would be no son."

I didn't realize I said that out loud until I heard Chris laughing while looking at me.

"I'm not even with Kylie so what the fuck that Ms. Reality lady talkin' about. That's why she don't got no viewers on that show anyway." I said.

"Damn Ty you mad?" Chris asked.

"Shut up Chris, but I made plans for us for your birthday since it's today."

"Really then let me stop getting on your nerves before you cancel it." Chris said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We took a mini cruise. We got a lil' tipsy and we got a nice room on the cruise ship. I even threw a party for Chris when the ship let us off on our first stop. It was cool all my stress went away so this was a good vacation for me and Chris.

We couldn't stay for long because we have to be back on the road so we could could be on time to our other concert tomorrow.

__________________________
Happy birthday Chris!!!!
Was Chyna wrong for her comment to Tyga?
Comment, vote, and follow me.
Luv ya❤✌