chapter 13

Chyna's pov

Ty woke me up at 10 in the morning.

"Chyna why's Chris's car in the parking lot?" Ty asked.

"Chris and I went to the club and he got drunk then Amber twerked on him. So I drove him home and I couldn't get home so I drove his car back."

"Wait, so you and Chris went to the club together? And Amber twerked on Chris? I think I need to get drunk and high to deal with this shit." Ty said.

I laughed cuz Ty was really tryna take in what I told him. We both got up from the bed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Ty why ain't you tell me Chris liked Nicki?" I asked.

"Cuz it wasn't a BIG thing and if you knew you would tell Nicki, Chris can tell her himself. If I didn't tell you then how you know?"

"Chris's drunk ass told me when I was dropping him off."

"Damn." Tyga said while laughing.

I thought I should call Chris so he wouldn't panic about his car being gone.

Phone convo

Chyna- Chris I got yo car.

Chris- oh good I was boutta spazz.

Chyna- I didn't think you would notice it was gone since you have like 10 cars.

Chris- but that's my baby.

Chyna- I thought Nicki was your baby?

Chris- who told you? Ty's stupid ass huh?

Chyna- nah you did, after Amber twerked on you.

Chris- who the fuck is Amber!?!

Chyna- Amber Rose, Wiz's girl.

Chris- oh the bald head bitch?

Chyna- yes and Chris that was mean. Well me and Ty will bring you your car alright?

Chris- ight.

Phone convo over

I showered and did my daily routine so did Tyga. Ty drove Chris's car and I followed him in our car. Ty dropped off Chris's car and then he got in the car with me and we pulled off.

Chris's pov

I got my car back and I released the 'loyal' song since my girl I mean ex girl Karrueche wasn't loyal.

While she was worried about me and Nicki she cheated on me with that punk ass Drake. She told me after me and her broke up. I was chillin' until someone on my hotel door. I opened it and Nicki bursted in.

"Wassup Nicki." I said.

"Don't wassup me nigga what the fuck you doing at the club?" She semi-yelled.

"What? I can't go to the club?" I asked.

"Not when you doing this."

She showed me the picture of Amber twerking on me. Then she showed me a picture of Wiz's twitter post. It read;

"I knew she wasn't loyal from day one. Twerking on my homie to get back at me that's low."

I couldn't believe what I saw. I think I fucked up bad.

"So how you feeling Chris? Cuz I don't feel too good." Nicki said while in my face.

"What does that have to do with you anyway? Is it because it's always about Nicki all the time?"

I didn't mean to say that but she was making me mad and she was all up in my face.

"Really Chris? It's all about me? Or maybe it's because I was looking out for you. Cuz crop top surely wasn't looking after you."

"First off Nicki her name is Karrueche, see shit is always about you that's why you can't even remember her name."

I don't even think Nicki knows that me and Karrueche broke up.

"I don't talk about rain forest or jungle or swamp or whatever the nigga's name is." I added on making her even more mad.

"Chris I can't even deal with you right now. First off his name is Safaree and you're not listening, your fucking up really bad right now." She said.

"Nicki, if you can't deal with me then why the fuck are you here? To argue with me? Is that why Safaree left you?" I yelled.

I seen Nicki's eyes watering. I knew that I shouldn't have said that. Nicki was making me mad.

I didn't mean to hurt her in any way. But she can't come in and talk shit and expect me to do nothing. She walked out the hotel room and I knew I should stop her before shit gets real.

"Nicki wait!!!" I yelled down the hall of the hotel.

I grabbed her arm and she turned and looked at me.

"What Chris!?!" She yelled.

"I'm sorry Nicki, but you can't come and yell and talk shit and expect me not to talk shit back." I said calmly.

"I'm sorry too Chris, I just love you and what you and Amber was doing broke my heart." She admitted.

"I'm sorry Nicki, I really am don't cry you too beautiful for that."

She looked up at me with red eyes.

"Well I just need someone to love me. I'm done with Safaree, I really loved him but things didn't work out. I don't want him I want you."

I wrapped my arms around her waist with her face into my chest.

"You don't need him at all. You have me I'm your man now. Alright?"

Nicki wiped her tears and looked up at me.

"So I go out with the sexy Christopher Maurice Brown?" She said with her voice still shaky from crying.

"Yes you do and I go out with the beautiful Onika Tanya Maraj." I said.

I reached out to grab her hand. Then I picked her up and took her back to my hotel room.

"You should tell Tyga and Chyna were together before they beat our ass." Nicki said.

"That's alot of ass to beat." I said while looking at her butt.

"Shut up but now your mine so you can tear this ass up back in the hotel room." Nicki said as she winked at me.

Y'all niggas didn't know how fast I ran to that hotel room to tear her ass up.

____________________________
Nicki & Chris are officially together!!!
Did you think the argument helped them get together?
Comment, vote, and follow me!!!
Luv ya❤✌