Chapter 3

Chris's pov

Wayne, Tyga, and I finished our song. The song was called 'Loyal'. It was my song but the funny thing was the song is called loyal but it was about not being loyal. The song was made for fun because me and Ty's girls are loyal. After Wayne left I was ready to leave. I waited for Ty so that we could get King and go straight back to his crib.

Nicki's pov

Me and Chyna finished getting our nails done and shopping. We got food to bring back to the house so everyone could eat. While me and Chyna made it into the house it was empty.

"Damn the boys ain't back yet?" Chyna said.

"I know right they say we take too long but we still beat them back." I said.

As we were talking we seen the boys all getting out of Tyga's Maybach. They all walked in the door and Tyga kissed Chyna. Then Chyna hugged King. Chris gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Bout time y'all got here we was about to slam down on the food in the kitchen. Tyga I know yo' hungry crack- headed ass eat more than anyone else in the house." Chyna said.

"Man first off I don't do crack that shit stupid and Chris I don't know why your highlighter lookin' ass laughing you look like you on crack yourself." Tyga said.

I laughed so hard these niggas are crazy.

"Shut your dumb ass up." Chris said referring to Tyga.

Then we all bursted out laughing including Tyga. After that we all got hot and decided to go swimming in their backyard.

Tyga's pov

After we all swam we sat down and chilled. I saw my girl Chyna take King upstairs and I followed.

"Hey bae." I said to Chyna.

"Hey I was just putting King to bed."

"You know you can always put me to bed you know."

I winked at her and I could see her blush. I pulled her into a tight hug and then I grabbed her ass before walking back downstairs with everyone else. After I sat down on the couch Chyna came back downstairs and sat on my lap.

"Y'all wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure." Everyone said agreeing to watching a movie.

Chris's pov

After the movie went off I was ready to go, but I looked down and realized that Nicki was laying in my lap. She looked so beautiful while she was sleep I really didn't want to wake her. I looked over at Tyga and he shot me that you- better- go- nigga face I laughed then woke Nicki up.

"Time to go Nicki." I said while using my two fingers to tap on her leg making her wake up.

She got up and got in the car and I drove her home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled up in Nicki's driveway. The girl was knocked out so I picked her up and walked her inside and took her to her room. I gave her a little peck on her forehead and I was getting ready to leave until I heard her say something.

"You leaving?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"Okay well thanks for everything today I'll see you later and don't forget to lock my door back."

"Ok bye Nicki."

I pulled off and glanced at the time it said 12:30 am. I got home and took my ass straight to sleep.

____________________
Isn't Chris sweet?
Chyna and King in multimedia.
Comment, vote, and follow me
Luv ya❤✌