chapter 9

Nicki's pov

I woke up and did my daily routine and made breakfast and then called August.

Phone convo

Nicki- hey aug.

Aug- morin' Nicki.

Nicki- hey if you're not busy we could finish the 'no love' video now cuz I'm not busy.

Aug- you know I can't Nicki.

Nicki- why can't you?

Aug- I just got out of a coma.

Nicki- you were in a coma? I didn't know.

Aug- yeah it was everywhere in the news. I passed out on stage then I went onto a coma. I should be able to leave tomorrow or the next 2 days.

Nicki- awe poor baby August, well call me when you get out okay? Hope you feel better love you *muah*.

Aug- (laughs) you and those kissey noises, love you too Nicki bye.

Phone convo over

I felt bad that my baby August is in the hospital. I decided to go visit him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made it to the hospital and I saw the front desk and I walked up to it. I seen a mixed lady with light colored hair.

"I'm here for Mr. Alsina." I said.

"2nd floor room 204." The lady said in response.

I thanked her then went to see August. I walked in the room, I seen so many cards, flowers, and gifts. August was hooked up to an oxygen tank. To be honest he looked pretty bad.

"Hey August." I said while hugging him.

"Hey Nicki."

I tried to be be funny and I sanged.

"August you know I'm here to save you."

He laughed. I thought it was a cute caption for instagram so I posted the pictures of me and him along with my caption. I stayed for awhile and we just talked and chilled until we sat on the hospital bed and watched TMZ.

"Reporters say the female rapper 'Nicki Minaj' was spotted in the hospital. Not just any hospital but the hospital that new R&B singer 'August Alsina' is in after his coma incident." The man on t.v. said.

"Wow Nicki you haven't been here that long and they already have rumors ready to come out." August said.

"I know. But I have to go bye August."

"Bye Nicki and thanks for visiting me. Oh Nicki wait!!!"

"Yeah August?"

"I get out the hospital for sure tomorrow so we can start tomorrow at 2."

"Dang you gonna be fresh out of the hospital and then you gonna start working." I said.

"Ya know it." He said in his NOLA accent.

"Alright bye August."

Chris's pov

What the fuck Nicki think she doing at the hospital with August. I know August my nigga or whatever but he fine he doesn't need Nicki to the rescue.

I shook the thoughts out of my head and changed from TMZ. I looked on instagram to see how August was doing to make sure he was really was ok.

I wasn't jealous, I just wanted to comment "I wish you the best bro." Until I saw a picture of him and Nicki. I threw my phone and said fuck it if she wants August to be her bae then ok.

Then Karrueche had the nerves to come and say;

"Wow Chris you look angry. Did you take your medicine?"

I was 4, 5 seconds from smacking the taste out her mouth.

"Yes I'm fine carpet cleaner."

"Chris you know my name is Karrueche."

"Well damn they all sound the same to me." I said mad as fuck.

Did I take my medicine? I said mocking her. I don't even take medication.

I just laid in my bed, ready to sleep. I hope kumquat I mean Karrueche don't even think about waking me up.

_____________________________
Wattpad Wednesday!!!
Comment, vote, and follow me
Luv ya❤✌