chapter 20

Chyna's pov

I woke up to a text from Tyga talking shit so I responded back;

To be loyal to a fuck nigga... never again.

I posted it on twitter. Then after that I got a call and found out my lashed shop is finally open after all these months. Also I'm on vacation with Amber Rose for my birthday, so I packed up and was ready to have fun.

Tyga's pov

So I guess I found out that Chyna must have cheated on me with Drake. I looked on some random tweets and then someone tagged me and it was Drake. It said;

I smashed Chyna, I sold more albums, I done more numbers, I got a better life. Dissing me on instagram ain't shit little boy.

That's what made me send a text to Chyna this morning. Then I seen another tweet I was tagged in but this one shocked me. It was from Nicki it said;

Don't act fake nice when you're with our label and talk shit when you want to leave.

I'm really pissed now then I go on instagram and see Chyna chilling with Amber somewhere while I'm watching our son while she celebrates her birthday.

Chris's pov

I saw Nicki's tweet to Tyga and I was mad like, How the fuck you gonna get mad at Tyga when you was on his side about the whole Chyna and Tyga situation and Chyna was your best friend?

"Nicki why you post that tweet for?"

"Cuz Tyga wanna be fake talking about he wanna leave young money but when we have young money meetings and parties he seems like he loves young money."

"Well what is he supposed to do? He's gonna get sued by birdman if he leaves young money so he stays. What does that have to do with you anyway?" I asked pissing Nicki off.

"What does that have to do with you Chris?" She asked mocking me.

"Cuz that's my nigga."

"And that's my label." Her smartass said.

Now see she is about to make me smack the fuck out of her. Now since I can't smack her I'll just piss her off with my smart mouth.

"How you gonna call Tyga fake when you and your whole body is fake?" I said while laughing.

"Really Chris?"

"Really Nicki?"

I could see how mad she was but she can be so disrespectful towards me and my nigga at times. She always sticking her nose in places they don't belong. So someone has to tell her off.

"Nicki if you have a problem you can always leave cuz I can cut you off like the rest of the girls like Rihanna, Karrueche, Nia, and I guess there is room for Nicki too."

Nicki's pov

I couldn't take Chris serious right now.

"Fuck you Chris!!!" I yelled before getting in my car and driving off.

Tyga's pov

I stopped caring about the whole Nicki thing like her fake ass can go somewhere literally. To make Chyna mad for calling me a fuck nigga on twitter I posted a picture of Khole, Kendall, and Kylie and commented 'perfection'. Then I posted an old picture of me and Kylie in the studio together. Chyna was so mad cuz she texted me.

Text convo

❤FirstQueen❤- really you is fucked up Michael, but remember no hoes around my son!!!

LastKing- are you mad Chyna?

❤FirstQueen❤- nah.. I got Drake to keep me company.

LastKing- remember no niggas around my son!!! oh and happy birthday.

❤FirstQueen❤- Thanks jackass

Text convo over

I sat on my bed thinking why the hell I didn't change my contact name for her. I wonder if she kept the contact name for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 day later........

Chris's pov

Nicki came crawling back into my arms. She apologized to me and Tyga and she took her twitter post of Tyga down.

Chyna's pov

I finished my vacation/birthday with Amber. I texted Tyga to see if I could come over. He said yes so I pulled up to Tyga's house and he opened the door.

"Where's King?" I asked.

"I took him to Chris's house so he could play with Royalty."

"That's the whole reason I came over here to get him. Why didn't you tell me? " i yelled.

"Cuz you asked to come over not for King."

"Why the fuck would I come over here if I wasn't coming to get King?"

"To argue." Tyga said nonchalantly.

"Michael can I ask you something?"

"What is it?" He asked calmly.

"Did you really cheat on me with Kylie?"

I back into the wall and Tyga came closer. He looked me in the eyes, and he pushed my chin up with his index finger so I was looking him back in the eyes.

"No you know I love you too much to do that." Tyga said answering my question.

"But let me ask you this. Did you fuck Drake?" He asked.

"Hell no!!!! I only made that post to piss you off, I don't know why he made that twitter post though." I said honestly.

I couldn't stop thinking about Tyga when he said he loved me. After all this shit he still loves me and I love him.

"I love you too Michael."

Next thing you know he kissed me. I couldn't help but to kiss back and wrapped my legs around his waist and rested my arms around his neck. He must've got tired of kissing cuz he carried me back to his room and we fucked.

Tyga's pov

I thought to myself how much I loved her and how we were both right by each other's side.

Nicki's pov

I loved Chris so I couldn't stay mad at him and it kinda was my fault. But one thing I will never forget about Chris is that even when I was stuck on stupid (Safaree) he was always right by my side.

_____________________________
THE END!!!!
I love y'all for reading and voting and commenting on this book it went over my goal of 2.0k tell me how you liked the story.
Check out my new book called Trap King & Queen it's a Tinashe and August Alsina book I just put it up
Follow me I want my new book to be as successful as this one so I hope to see my old readers reading this book.