chapter 17

Chris's pov

I woke up to Nicki in my arms. I just looked at her for a minute and thought to myself what would happen if me and Nicki didn't get in an argument? Would we even be together? Then I thought about how beautiful she is and how lucky I am to have her.

I got up and got ready by doing my daily routine. Being on a tour bus with Nicki is the best. I'm happy my tour director let Nicki stay on the tour bus with me.

We stopped and got breakfast Nicki got up and did her daily routine and ate her breakfast with me. I wanted a whole day dedicated to Nicki. Since I don't have to perform until 9 tonight.

Nicki's pov

I was blushing so hard when Chris said he wanted a Nicki day. Even though me and Chris are together he still makes me feel some typa way.

Chris's pov

I didn't know much about Nicki so I wanted to know more about her because she knows almost everything about me. Nicki laid her head on my chest and told me everything.

She started off by saying how her dad was a crack fiend and a total drug addict. He tried to kill her mom. She told me how she got pregnant around the age of 17 and she got an abortion.

When she told me that her eyes started watering, she was ready to cry but she tried to hold it in.

"come here baby." I said to her.

I held her tight. My life wasn't all that great either but she'd been through worse.

"My child with Aaron would've been 16 any minute." She said while crying.

"I wanted to be a rapper to express my feelings, to take my mind off of things. Safaree was there every step of the way. That's when I thought I was fine and that I didn't need anyone else." Nicki said.

To tell the truth I didn't wanna hear about Safaree but I wanted to know everything. I wanted her to get everything off her mind. I knew she would feel better if she talked about it instead of holding it in.

Nicki never really cried infront of people so it hurt me and I knew I must be important to her, if she could tell me her feelings and her past history.

"Well forget about Swapy.. I mean Safaree, you got me Nic." I said.

I seen her laugh which made me happy. She said if it wasn't for her mom she wouldn't have finished school.

Nicki even explained how she would have nightmares of her dad killing her mom. She even said she still does unless she sleeps with someone or a stuffed animal.

Nicki regretted having an abortion. Nicki said when she was younger someone threatened to stabb her... well tried to stabb her. Nicki told how she used to hurt her ex the nigga she had before rain forest I mean Safaree.

Nicki says she can picture her child in her dreams talking to her. Now Nicki represents for girls who struggled in life and for the girls that thought they couldn't do it. I loved Nicki's spirit. To get her mind of things I took her shopping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After me and Nicki went shopping we went back to the tour bus, I swear we didn't have any space to move because of her bags. Me and Nicki both got in the bed.

"Did you love Nicki day?" I asked.

"Yeah, I loved it and I love you." She laughed and gave me a kiss before falling asleep.

______________________________
A chapter dedicated to Chris & Nicki.
What you think about Nicki's past?
Do you think the relationship will last?
Comment, vote, and follow me
Luv ya❤✌