chapter 1

Nicki's pov

I woke up and seen a text from Chris. I had a little crush on Chris even though I'm like 7 years older than him. Ever since me and Safari broke up I been getting close with Chris. Even when me and Chris made music together we were like brother and sister until we made the song Right By My Side then I start having feelings for him. He is with his girl Karrueche Tran so I know he doesn't have feelings for me. I decided to text him back.

Text convo

Chris- good morin' Nicki.

Nicki- morin' chris.

Chris- I wanted to know if u wanted me to pick u up so we can go to Tyga's house.

Nicki- yeah sure is karrueche gonna b mad tho?

Chris- she shouldn't and if she do then fuck her.

Nicki- kk c u later

Text convo ended

I ended the conversation with that. I really wasn't planning on going to Tyga's house but if Chris taking me and I get to see my bitch Chyna then why not.

I took a shower and did my daily routine and put on my 'kisses pretty gang' shirt on the one that has my face on it. Then I put on my black pants and my black spiky high heels. I didn't want to do my hair so I decided to put my blonde wig on.

Chris's pov

I showered and did my daily routine. I whore my 'In. God. We. Trust' black shirt with white letters on it. Black sweatpants and some regular white shoes. Then I threw on my black and white snapback on. I was kinda excited to pick up Nicki for some reason. She was cool to be around and she makes me feel some typa way when she is around me even though Karrueche is my girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later I pulled up to Nicki's house in my turquoise aventador. She looked bad as hell but she got in and said hi.

"What's been up with you Nicki?"

"Nun much I'm just tryna finish up some music for my pink print album."

"I heard that shit go hard." I said.

She looked down and blushed and I let out a little laugh. The rest of the car ride was silent until we made it to Tyga's house. I opened the door for Nicki so she could hop out and we walked into Tyga's house.

"Really Ty you gonna leave the door unlocked what if a nigga try and run up on you?" I said.

"I'll beat that ass." Tyga said while laughing.

We all got settled in and Nicki hugged Tyga and went upstairs to find Chyna.

"I see you riding with Nicki." Tyga said teasing me.

"Yeah but it's nothing bro I told you I caught feelings for her but it's not major." I told him.

Nicki's pov

I went and found Chyna in King's room.

"Hey Chy."

"Nicki!!!" Chyna's crazy ass yells while jumping into my arms.

"Wassup with you girl? Who drove you cuz that ain't your car." She asked.

"Nun much is up with me and I rode with Chris. "

Chyna turned her head faster than Floyd Mayweather when he sees T.I.

"You rode with Chris?" She questioned again.

She was smiling so hard it looked like her cheek piercings were going to pop out.

"Yeah why you smiling like that?"

"Cuz you got a thing for chris and now y'all hanging out 1 on 1 now without anyone else with y'all." She said.

"Well it's nothing cuz he got a girl." I said

Chyna rolled her eyes and we all went downstairs with Ty and Chris and Chyna brought King down with her.

________________________
How ya like this chapter?
Updating later on today
Comment,vote, and follow me!!!
Luv ya❤✌