chapter 19

Happy mother's day to all the Moms!!!

Chris's pov

I woke up and did my daily routine. As I got done I was surprised to see a woken Nicki, which is strange because she's always sleep.

"Hey baby." I said as I kissed her forehead.

"Hey bae, well I'm about to leave cuz me and Jeremiah have to finish our song 'favorite'." Nicki said.

"Alright, but I get to hang out with you now and then you leaving me." I said while fake pouting.

"What you mean Chris?" Nicki asked.

"I'm done with the between the sheets tour."

She smiled lookin' happy as hell. She kissed me and left the tour bus. Nicki is going to the studio by the house (my house) so she would beat me back home.

Nicki's pov

I felt bad leaving my baby, but I gotta get my work done. I was planning on heading to Chris's house and stay since he gave me his spare key to his house.

I thought this would be a great time for Chris to get some peace and quiet and alone time before he takes his flight back home from being on tour.

"Flight 711." The flight attendant yelled as I got on the plane.

Tyga's pov

I had on my black last king shirt with white letters on it and my black skinny jeans with my gold T-rawws and a black snapback.

I was getting ready to do an interview. The interview was almost over until...

"Tell me what happened between you and Blac Chyna?" One interviewer asked.

"I heard she don't want no hoes around her son." The other one said.

I was pissed but I tried to stay humble.

"Let me get something straight, that's my son too and I don't bring hoes around my son. The only girl I had around my son recently was Chyna, unless she calling herself a hoe."

"Well they say you were with Kylie Jenner." The interviewer said.

"I'm not with her and she never been around my son."

"What do you have to say to Blac Chyna and Drake being close now?"

"I don't care about her and that crybaby ass Drake and to Chyna don't tell me not to bring no hoes around my son, so Chyna don't bring no niggas around my son."

"So you don't like Drake?" They asked.

"Nope, I never really did. I made music with him awhile back. He make good music, I just don't like him. Just because we in the same label don't mean shit. I don't even wanna be in young money anymore."

"Cuz of Drake?"

"No nigga I always wanted to leave cuz they don't release my music on time and I never really got a check from them. They pushed Wayne's album back he wanna leave too I'm not the only one." I said.

"Wow, well that was the rapper Tyga nice having you Tyga and don't forget to cop that gold album when it comes out."

I walked out and drove off in my new purple Lamborghini that I bought after me and Chyna broke up.

Chyna's pov

I listened to Tyga's interview. I won't lie I do miss Tyga but it's alright I gotta move on. He thinks I got niggas around King, thinking about King, Tyga is supposed to get him. So I texted him.