chapter 16

Kylie's pov

My plan worked. I know Chyna had to enjoy the episode of TMZ. I called Tyga so we could "talk". When he agreed, I called the paparazzi early so they can watch Tyga come in and leave my house.

The plan got even better cuz I handed Tyga his keys and TMZ thought I was holding his hand. So Chyna watch ya back.

Chyna's pov

I got dressed up and took a picture of myself. I sent it to instagram and tagged Drake and the caption read;

Miss me... #neverforget.

Since Tyga wanna play games make the best one win.

Tyga's pov

I watched TMZ and it was me and Kylie together and she was handing me my car keys, while TMZ says we were holding hands.

I finally figured out that Kylie set me up. While I was ready to turn off the tv Chyna's instagram post to Drake popped up. I almost died I see how Chyna wanna play, it's about to be hunger games in this bitch.

Nicki's pov

I was laying on Chris's chest after his concert. He just wanted to rest and watch tv. I wasn't really listening until I heard Tyga's name and I looked at the screen.

"Tyga and Kylie were reported walking out of Kylie's home holding hands before Tyga pulled off in his gold Audi." The tv man said.

I just looked at Chris. Then they said Chyna's name and I knew this one was gonna be hell cuz she loves Tyga too much to let this slide.

"Next story... oh what a coincidence now this story is on Blac Chyna, now reports says that Chyna posted a seductive picture to Drake. So is this Chyna getting back at Tyga or are Chyna and Drake really together?"

I couldn't take this report seriously

"like Chyna is doing the most, this wouldn't have happened if she'd let him explain."

Chris agreed.

"Yeah Tyga my nigga and I know he wouldn't cheat especially not on Chyna." Chris said.

Then Chris complained about being tired and he ran and jumped into his bed on the tour bus. I laughed and joined him.

_______________________________
Sorry 4 the short chapter.
What you think Tyga gonna do?
Comment, vote, and follow me
Luv ya ❤✌