chapter 7

Blac Chyna's pov

Ty has been gone for like 2 hours maybe even more.  I think I really messed up I love Tyga but I'm scared of him leaving, that's what makes me act like this.

As I was ready to sit down I felt arms wrap around my waist I looked to see who it was and it was Ty. I jumped into his arms, my arms wrapped around his neck and his arms was holding me up.

"I'm sorry Ty I just didn't want to loose you that's why you seem like I don't trust you."

"It's alright baby I love you too, lets go home. King bring that ass here!" Ty yelled and I laughed.

Chris's pov

I haven't heard from Tyga for a while I decided to hit em' up.

Phone convo

Chris- aye nigga

Tyga- sup nigga

Chris- you wanna chill for a bit at my crib it's just me cuz Karrueche left.

Tyga- yeah

In the background I heard Tyga say "bae I'm going to Chris's house, is that cool?"

Tyga- what time you want me to come?

Chris- now nigga!!!!

Tyga- shut yo thirsty ass up T-raww will be there just wait. Aughh!!!

Phone convo over

Did this nigga just call me a thirsty nigga? His ass thirsty for Chris breezy fawk you mean!?! I laughed to myself and waited for Tyga to come.

*20 minutes later*

"Knock, knock, before a nigga get shot."

I opened the door cuz I knew it was Tyga's dumb ass. He sat on the couch and I ran and jumped on the couch.

"Sit yo A.D.H.D ass down." Tyga said.

"Michael Ray Ngyuyen- Stevenson!!" I said while making my hand motions.

"Christopher Maurice Brown." Tyga said mocking my voice.

"Don't say my government name you know the feds be watching."

I said while looking both ways and I got up from the couch and looked out the window like the feds were really outside. We busted out laughing.

"Okay Ty but I really have to tell you something." I said in all seriousness.

"I'm all ears nigga." Tyga said while lighting his blunt.

"Well I had to go home cuz I had to makeup with Karrueche. I spent the night at Nicki's house I had clothes in the trunk to change in. We kissed and now I think I'm falling for her."

"Damn nigga that's serious and you talking about your Karrueche break up bag that was in your trunk? " Ty asked.

"Yeah the Karrueche break up bag but I don't know Nicki that well to cuff her."

"Nigga you better figure out before we go on the between the sheets tour. Just invite Nicki to our tour concert to get to know her." Tyga said.

"Nigga did you forget I have a girl!?! She gonna see on t.v. or some shit that I invited Nicki and not her." I explained.

"Nigga your being stupid, say y'all performing old songs along with your new songs like 'love more' and 'right by my side' then take her to the tour bus after performing cuz Karrueche never stays after you perform. If the paparazzi say something just lie like you always do and say her car broke down."

I didn't always lie but I was shocked at this nigga's plan.

"Man, Ty for a goofy nigga you smart."

"Shut up for a so called 'pretty boy' you're really stupid." Tyga said.

We got hungry and then we went into the kitchen and I started to make a beat cuz I always have to be doing something cuz I can't sit still.

Tyga started to freestyle. Don't get me wrong Tyga can rap but he can't freestyle for shit unless he in his feelings. Then Tyga changed the tone in his voice and started to freestyle it was funny as hell, we called the song 'tatted like a mexi'  I swear were some clowns but that's why he's my nigga.

              ________________________
Updating again Monday.
I know the BTS tour is over but in this book it's haven't started yet.
Comment,vote, and follow me
Luv ya❤✌