56. Pregnant Akshu: 6.2 (TS)

Can you guys believe it!? This book now has 100k + reads. Omg!

Disclaimer: Certain part is romantic, has kissing and hints intimacy

Disclaimer: Certain part is romantic, has kissing and hints intimacy. Continuing reading that part is recommended only for 16+ readers. If you are younger or  uncomfortable, skip reading a portion that is written between the star mark/ asterisk- ***. Remember the cue and read at your own discretion. 

...

Abhira were in their room. It was night time and they had had their dinner. Abhimanyu was busy packing their bags for their trip while Akshara was sitting on the bed with her legs dangling.

Akshara: Abhii!! Vo wali dress bhi rakh do...and uske saath ke matching heels bhi-

Abhimanyu: (mutters) flats me toh girti-padti rehti hai. Pregnancy me heels pehen ke jaise bada chal legi..

He packed her dress. Then he touched the soles of her flats and picked out the most comfortable pair according to him. Akshara's phone rang and it was Kairav checking in on her.

Akshara: Hi bhaiya!!

Kairav: Akshu! Kaisi hai meri behen?

Akshara: Rocking!

Kairav: Aur mera bhanja ya bhanji?

Akshara: Vo bhi bilkul mast...aur aap batao..ghar pr sb kaise hai?

Kairav: Sab acche hai..

Akshara: Bhaiya apko pata hai mai aur Abhi kl ghoomne jaa rahe hai..

Kairav: Great! Achanak?

Akshara: Mujhe bhi aaj hi pta chala..

She tells him about their plans to go to Pushkar. Akshara puts his call on speaker and he wishes them both a good journey. Abhimanyu finishes the packing.

Abhimanyu: and done!!

He says and sits next to her on the bed. Akshara smiles at him and puts her head on his shoulder.

Akshara: Thak gaye docman?

Abhimanyu: um...not much but thoda sa-...tum thik ho?

She nods and turns towards him. Abhimanyu puts a hand on her bump and bends down to kiss it. Akshara smiles at this and cups his face. She plants a sweet kiss on his cheeks and blushes.

Abhimanyu: Uff! Jaan hi le lo apne pati ki..waise tum ab bhi itna blush krti ho? Baby hone wala hai humara..you know, which means we've- (wiggles his brows)

Akshara: shhh.......ashareef Birla! Baby might hear you...

She chides him. Abhimanyu chuckles and kisses her nose before planting a big kiss on her lips leaving her more red than she already was.

..........

Abhimanyu woke up early morning and had the staff take down their luggage. He decided to get ready first and let Akshara sleep a little longer. He freshened up and took out a comfortable outfit for Akshara. Then he woke her up lovingly and asked her to freshen up.