20. Past Crimes (IV)

Akshara: Abhiiiiiiiii, Abhimanyu! Dr. Abhimanyu Birla!

Abhimanyu: Aa raha hoon, aa raha hoon...chilao mt..

Akshara: Kaisa na chillau? Der pr der ho rahi hai aur tum ho ki help krne ki bajaye aur delay kr rahe ho?

Abhimanyu: (raises a brow and huffs) Meri wajah se der ho rahi hai?

Akshara: Aur nahi toh kya?

Abhimanyu: Hello! Mai poora ready hoon....tum ready nahi ho...

Akshara: Toh tumhe dhyan rakhna chahiye...

Abhimanyu: Tumhe dhyan se outfit plan krni chahiye..

Akshara: Abhiii...baaton ka time nahi hai....tum help kr rahe ho ya mai maa ko awaz doon?

Akshara started to walk towards their room's door when Abhimanyu stopped her by putting an arm around her waist and twirled her back.

Abhimanyu: Aisa kahan jaa rahi ho? Nautanki mt karo...kr raha hoon mai help..

Akshara pursed her lips to hide her smile. She stood in a matching petticoat and blouse. The beautiful pink saree in heaps around her. Abhimanyu bent down and picked it up. Slowly, he began to wrap it around her.

Abhimanyu: Abhi tk saree pehena nahi seekha hai tumne...in do saalon me tumhe pehenate pehnante mujhe aa gayi lekin tumse pta nahi kaise nahi peheni jaati!

Abhimanyu said, amused by his wife's ability to wrap a saree beautifully on everyone but herself. She could not dress herself in a saree.

Akshara: You know na Abhi. Still you poke fun at me! Bs khud ko nahi pehna pati mai....aur ye pleats mere hathon se nikal jaate hai...set hi nahi hote..

Abhimanyu nodded as if he was listening to a grave issue. His large hands expertly made pleats before tucking them inside the petticoat. His fingers brushed her waist and lingered dangerously close to her womanhood. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply. His touch never failed to do wonders on her. Abhimanyu looked at his wife's expression. The kind of effect he had on her made him feel proud and happy. She loved him! His touch enticed her. This thought sent him jumping.

Abhimanyu: All done! Dekh lo..

Akshara studied herself clad in the saree in front of the mirror. She smiled, liking what she saw. Quickly, she wore the jewellery and marched next to her husband who was now sitting at his corner desk.

Akshara: Kaisi lg rahi hoon?

Abhimanyu looked up and took her in.

Abhimanyu: Hmm...ek cheez ki kami hai..

He quickly took some kohl out of her eyes and put it behind her ear.

Abhimanyu: Perfect! Thu thu thu..

Akshara let out a loud laugh.

Akshara: Ye Mimi ne bhi kya sikha diya hai tumhe...tumhe ajeeb nahi lgta?

Abhimanyu : Chahe jaisa ho...lekin agar meri jaan pr nazar lgne se bach skti hai, toh mujhe krne me koi problem nahi hai...

Akshara giggled at his cheesy lines and raised her hands to circles around him before twisting them at her head. She whispered her 'thu-thu-thus' on the side and hugged him close.

Akshara: Chale Abhi? Aaru aur Neil ke shaadi ka card humne banaya hai, toh hume to time se pahunchna hoga na...

Abhimanyu: Humne nahi, tumne banaya hai...

Akshara waved her hand and muttered 'Me, us- same thing' before picking a decorated box and heading outside.

........................