17. Past Crimes (I)

Manjiri has my heart today ♥ And last few seconds of Abhi 😍😎. Abhira are together and strong so I'm chill. Everyone can fight till they are with each other.
.

Before we begin:

This story has Neirohi (Neil x Arohi). Though I personally feel Neil is way better as a person and deserves love whereas Arohi is yet to redeem herself and needs to grow as a person but the makers will end up putting them together. Maybe much later into the show though.

.

Pre-read for this story:

Abhira are married and their love is growing strong with each passing day. Akshara loves both her families to bits but she has also matured and learned how to balance between both- Family and Love. Those who did not like Akshara in Birla family ( PB, Mahima and Anand) have warmed up to her.

Arohi redeemed herself by going miles to clear the misunderstanding between Abhira about Manjiri's accident. She was truly sorry and did not want her sister's relation to break because of her. (In short, she is not the show Arohi) Though it was later found out that the accident was caused by a staff member of Goenkas who took the car after the girls that day, Arohi apologized for over dosing. She left to get an MD after Abhira's wedding. Neil coincidently landed in the same city for some work and they eventually became good friends.

It has been a little over two years since then. Neil's work was wrapped up in a year but he kept going back once every few months to meet Arohi. Now, Arohi is also back in Udaipur. She joined Birla Hospital as a doctor and she is under another senior doctor- Dr. Batra. Neil likes her a lot and she returns those feelings.

Their growing feelings for each other were noticed by everyone so the elders sat amongst themselves. Arohi was a capable doctor so the seniors of Birla house except Mahima liked the idea of them being together but she could not say much. Goenkas were anyways super excited bunch. So they jumped at the idea of another marriage.

Neirohi agreed when the family informed them.

.

Hope the backdrop is clear. I know I have introduced Neirohi in this track but it will not be completely about them. Abhira would be the main focus. This track is how I imagine certain plots can be handled.

...........................

It was a beautiful morning. A girl was sitting in front of the mirror while her sister fussed around her.

Akshara: Aru, dekh na...ye earrings iss dress ke saath match honge na? Aru?

Arohi: (jerks back to present as she was lost before) H-haan...haan accha hai Akshu..

Akshara frowned and kept those earrings aside and made Arohi, who was sitting in front of the mirror face her.

Akshara: Tu thik hai na Aru?

Arohi: Mujhe kya hoga? Mai thik hoon...

Akshara: Tu iss rishte se khush toh hai na? Dekh aaj tera tilak hai...kahin aisa na ho-

Arohi: Uff! Zyada bol mt Akshu and kyun aisa soch rahi hai..

Akshara was about to respond when her phone rang.

Arohi: Le...aa gya jiju ka phone. Ek tilak ke function ke liye tujhe yahan rukhne ki zarurat nahi thi...ab dekh na, Abhimanyu ka guzara kahan hota hai tere bina...kl se ab tk me fifth call hai..

Akshara: Chup kr na Aru!..(blushes)

She ran and picked up the call.

Akshara: Hello?