28. Bug Bite (I)

Greetings!
A light hearted post to brighten up our No-Abhira day.

Abhira are married in this two shot story.

PLEASE NOTE: I recommend reading this only for 15+ readers or at your own discretion. Contains some detailed makeout scenes so please skip this particular story if uncomfortable with details. Do not come at me later.

Part 1

.............

It was morning in Birla House. Akshara stretched her arms and removed her hair away from her face. She wished she woke up like those girls in movies. Hair perfect, smile bright but she had to be the dorkiest person alive. She wakes up in the most non-attractive manner. Her hair is usually all over her small face as she has a habit of twisting and turning in her sleep. Something her husband loves. Especially when she climbs on top of him in her sleep but he always found things related to her to be attractive and cute. Even her bed hair and bunny night suits.

She twisted a little to face her husband who was spooning her. He was fast asleep with an arm on her stomach. She studied his toned arms and muscular frame, it was looking even better as he slept without a shirt. His hair was ruffled but looked effortlessly sexy. She knew if he woke up now, she'd see the deepest eyes. She could get lost in his eyes forever and his morning voice was always her undoing. She could never resist his rough, manly voice as he spoke just after waking up.

Akshara: Good morning patidev!

She whispered and unlike Abhimanyu, her morning voice was squeaky. She pouted.

Akshara: (in mind) Haye mera methidana kitna cute hai aur ek mai...kitni jhalli lgti hoon iske aage..

But this was all her point of view. If the same things were seen from her husband's point of view, he'd say nobody is as cute, as beautiful as his wife. She knew this too as she now twisted further into his arms and hugged his torso. Abhimanyu moved a little as if sensing her. His body automatically accommodated her into his. Akshara sighed happily. Her eyes fell on the wall clock behind them.

Akshara: hmm....Abhi time hai thoda...adha ghanta aur so leti hoon...kitna accha lg raha hai mere methidane ko hug krke..

She snuggled into his bare chest, feeling the rise and fall of chest underneath her check.

.............................

Akshara Abhimanyu Birla bit her lips in her sleep and moved slightly. She felt something strange as consciousness flew into her. A soft moan escaped her throat as she finally registered what was happening. Turns out her husband woke up as soon as she shut her eyes and was now assaulting her thin neck or her mole on her neck to be precise.

Akshara: Abhiiiiiiii.............

She moved her fingers into his hair and tried to pull him to stop him. However, this only encouraged him as he snuggled more into her. His lips assaulting her neck harder now.

Abhimanyu had woken up to find his wife snuggled into his arms. He removed her hair away to meet the most angelic face that made him the happiest man alive. He planted a small kiss on her nose. She moved slightly due to it and her full lips stared at him- inviting as ever but what took his attention the moment she craned her neck away was her lovely little mole. He couldn't stop himself from bending into the crook of her neck and starting his sweet torture. He could hardly control so when his wife moaned signalling him that she was now awake, he started to dig harder into her neck.

Akshara couldn't contain her moans. Her hands slowly left their grip on his hair and moved to caress his bare back.

Abhimanyu: Akshuuu.....I love you..