8. Holi- Short Scene

A Short scene will not be complete story, just small things I think would be super cute if they ever happened.

...................................

Holi celebrations were going on in full swing. The Goenkas were all coloured beyond recognition except Suhasini and Swarna. The rest of the Birlas were sitting looking at the wild crowd with disgust. Their children- Parth, Neil, Shefali and Nishtha were itching to play as it wasn't allowed at their house before but were scared to join as the Birlas disapproved. They only played for formality.  Someone questioned about Abhimanyu's whereabouts when the man himself made an entry.

He came running with a bandana protecting his precious hair and dived into the pool of mud. Everyone had their mouths open. Neil couldn't control anymore and jumped after his brother. Soon, Parth and Goenka men joined in. Anand was happy seeing the kids happy while Harshvardhan was amused and disgusted at the same time.

Everyone was fully charged up when Abhimanyu started to ask of Akshara

Everyone was fully charged up when Abhimanyu started to ask of Akshara. He kept yelling Akshu Akshu much to Papa Birla's distaste. When the girl finally giggled in, Abhimanyu smiled like a kid. Everyone realised that both of them had consumed bhang.

Abhimanyu: Akshu kahan challi gayi thi tum? Maine kitna miss kiya...

Abhimanyu moves closer to Akshara to give her a hug but Akshara squeals and runs away as his is all muddy.

Akshara: Chi!!!door raho mujhse...kitne gande ho gaye ho tum!!..doooor...

She runs and Abhimanyu runs after her. Suddenly she hugs papa Birla.

Akshara: Papa dekhiye na!! Kitna ganda hai Abhi, mujhe nahi hug krne aise chip-chip Abhi ko...aap hi isse bhagao...

..............................

Leaving this imagine here. Just think of Papa Birla and everyone else's reactions!!

xoxo