Winh & Marellex Wedding

NOTE: This chapter has a lot of scene changes

Sophie and Biana were 5 months pregnant on the day of Linh, Wylie, Dex and Marella's weddings. 

Sophie wore a light gold dress:

And Biana wore a light purple dress:

Linh's Wedding dress:

Marella's Wedding dress:

Tam was the best man for both couples because Keefe couldn't make it to the wedding

******

When Sophie asked him why, he said, "because the Council summoned me for a meeting."

"You're hiding something Sencen," Sophie told Keefe with a glare.

"Woah using last names is my thing, Foster," Keefe said, "But seriously I asked them to hold it off but they said it was urgent."

Sophie sighed, "Fine, but when will you join us?

"An hour after they give the wedding vows," Keefe answered. "Seriously Foster its no biggie. Now go get ready for the wedding," Keefe pushed Sophie into the Salon and left before Sophie could get anymore out of him.

******

"Please Exchange the wedding rings," Teirgen and Kesler said in unison. The couples had given all their wedding vows and were now exchanging wedding rings at the same time. "We now pronounce you Husbands and Wives, you may kiss," Teirgen and Kesler announced. 

The couples kissed and soon they were partying with the rest of their families and friends. 

******

KEEFE'S POV

Ok so I wasn't thrilled when the Council summoned me for a meeting on Dizznee's wedding day, but they said it couldn't wait. And I usually would've bailed on them if they hadn't added, 'It addresses your merged abilities as well as your future.' 

The tone was so demanding that I had to go. 

Ugh. Whatever. I arrived in Eternalia and went to meet the Council.

"Lord Keefe, we're glad that you came," Emery said. 

"Yeah uh no offense and all, but could you skip the formalities and tell me why you summoned me on four of my friends' wedding days?" I asked. 

"Of course," Emery said then looked at Councilor Alina.

She sighed and stepped up, "I am resigning." I stared at her in shock, I slightly lowered my emotional shield and read the emotions she was feeling. Sadness, Regret, but also Hope. "I've realized that I was elected during a rather critical time period. Of course I don't regret becoming a Councilor. However I do regret my actions towards Miss Foster during that time. I have come to realize that I am not as clear minded as I should be and therefore I am resigning."

I stared at her in shock, the arrogant Councilor Alina saying that she's not 'clear minded?' 

I coughed then pinched my arm to make sure I wasn't daydreaming, "So um...Why are you telling me this?"

"Well," Alina said, "We feel that your experience with the Neverseen and as a member in the Nobility makes you the ideal replacement."

If I was drinking anything at that moment I would've coughed it out. Me? Keefe Sencen? Master of Pranks? A COUNCILOR?

"I'm feeling a major amount of shock," Oralie said quietly.

"oh uh sorry," I said then put up my emotional barrier again while trying to calm myself. "Just trying to comprehend...everything."

"Of course you weren't our first choice. It was Ms. Vacker, but we had to rule her out along with the rest of your friends because they are married," Alina deadpanned.

Emery shook his head, "We could've also recommended anyone else from the Nobility, but your experience, instincts, as well as Abilities make you the perfect person to take on this responsibility. And you have more than proved yourself worthy of the title with all the amazing progress you've made through the past few years as an Emissary." 

If it were anyone else saying this, I would've teased them about how I would die from flattery. But Emery said every word like he meant it, and it was so strong to the point where I felt the honesty he was emitting. But strangely enough, I could also feel the agreement and resolve coming from the other Councilors. That was enough to make up my mind.

I took a breath and said, "Ok."

Emery blinked, "Ok as in you'll accept the position?"

I nodded, "But I still have to be elected by the public, right?"

"Yes but after all that you have done, we're sure that the public will see you as worthy as we do," Emery assured. "We will notify the Elvin families at Sunset."

I nodded again, too shocked at how fast this was going. "I can leave now right?"

"Yes, we understand your urge to support your friends," Emery said.

******

I arrived at the wedding and got splashed by a ball of water. I internally sighed, Foster must've told Linh about the water tricks they have in the Forbidden Cities. 

"Keefe you made it!" Fitz greeted and drew me to our complicated handshake.

"Yup, the Council seriously needs to get better at planning," I said. 

"They could've talked to you for another 5 hours and I wouldn't notice," Tam said as he walked up to us.

"Shut up bangs boy. I swear you'll be forever jealous of the compliments the Council gave me today," I said.

Tam shrugged, "I don't really care or want compliments from anyone other than my Lovely Biana."

Biana blushed as she came up and held Tam's hand. 

I swear sometimes this couple is more mushy than Fitzphie, I thought. 

Then I remembered something, "So question, why am I still wet?" I said gesturing to the water dripping from my sleeves.

"Ooops," Linh said, "Sorry, I'll get that off you." Then she pulled the water off of me as if it were a layer of skin. 

"Ok so now that I'm here, the party can begin!" I yelled.