Wedding

DAY OF THE WEDDING

Sophie and Biana walked down the aisle side by side towards Fitz and Tam.

"So which couple would like to be first?" the officiator/Alden asked.

"I nominate FITZPHIE!" Keefe shouted even though he was the best man and standing right next to the grooms and Alden, "They've been in love since day one!"

"I agree," Biana said smiling. Tam nodded.

"Then please tell us your wedding vows," Alden said.

Sophie took a deep breath, "Fitz, Keefe was right just now. I've liked you from the moment I laid eyes on you. My heart fluttered every time you smiled, and my feelings for you only grew with each passing day I got to know you. I fell in love with how caring you were to a girl like me, someone abnormal and different. You were always there for me. I can't count the number of times you've saved me from nearly dying. You were there for me since day one, you showed me where I belonged, and loving you was the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you Fitz Vacker and I wouldn't want anyone else to be my husband."

Then it was Fitz's turn, "Sophie Foster I knew you were special from day one but it wasn't until I saved you from fading that I started to acknowledge my feelings for you. And after you healed my dad, I couldn't stop thinking about you. You would always be on my mind, and I would go to bed thinking about how the gold specks in your eyes sparkled every time you smiled. But I didn't want to pressure you into anything because the Neverseen were wreaking havoc everywhere back then. But once it was over, I knew how much I liked you. I loved you. And I will continue to love you in the future. You, Sophie Foster, are the one and only person I want to be my wife."

Alen asked, "Do you, Sophie Foster, take Fitz Vacker to be your husband?"

"I do," Sophie replied.

"Do you Fitz Vacker take Sophie Foster to be your wife?"

"I do," Fitz replied.

"Please exchange the wedding rings." Sophie slid on Fitz's ring and Fitz gave Sophie her wedding ring, "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may-" Alden was interrupted mid speech when Sophitz pulled together and gently kissed, "oh alright."

When they pulled apart Fitz transmitted, You're a Vacker now, smiling.

Sophie smiled back, Sophie Vacker, I like the sound of that. 

"And now onto our second couple," Alden interrupted, moving towards Biana and Tam. "You may give your wedding vows."

Tam started, "Biana, from the moment I met you, I knew you would be someone important to me. For years I only trusted my sister, but then you came into my life, and taught me how to trust other people and open up about my true feelings. We fought the Neverseen side by side, and you never gave up on me even after I brought Glimmer in to the Lost Cities. You were so determined to protect the ones you loved, and that determination is what I fell in love with. You are the one and only person I want to spend the rest of my life with. I love you Biana."

Biana's eyes got slightly watery and she said, "Tam, even though you were mysterious and as Keefe would say 'shady' I still fell in love with you. You were set on protecting all the people you cared about, and you didn't hesitate to say what was on your mind. I love every bit of you, and I can't imagine a future without you."

"Do you, Biana Vacker, take Tam Song to be your husband?"

"I do," Biana said.

"Do you, Tam Song, take Biana to be your wife?"

"I do," Tam answered.

"You may exchange the wedding rings," Alden said and Tam and Biana did. "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss."

Biana and Tam gently kissed each other. When they pulled apart, all the guests erupted into applause and huge grins spread across everyone's faces. 

Tam shadow whispered to Biana, You don't mind keeping the Vacker name right?

Biana thought back, I know how against you are of the Song Family name, and its fine with me if you take the Vacker name. 

Tam smiled, and only a few people could make him smile with his heart.

"Now lets enjoy this party!" Biana exclaimed.

AFTER THE WEDDING

Sophie stepped out of the shower and walked into Fitz's embrace, they were now in Fitz's room in Everglen.

"We're actually married now," Sophie breathed.

"Yup, its kinda hard to believe after everything," Fitz said. "But I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Me neither." 

Sophie leaned up and the married couple kissed. Sophie's hands went over Fitz's shoulders as he pulled Sophie's waist closer to him. They absent mindly ended up on the bed, and Fitz's hands reach under Sophie's shirt. 

*HEATED MAKE OUT SCENE THAT I'M TO YOUNG TO WRITE*