Almost Engaged Couple?

They were enjoying that kiss until a pillow thwacked them on their heads. They separated to find their friends surrounding them, holding pillows, ready to 'attack.' Then Sophie remembered how they would play pillow fights later today.

She slowly used telekinesis to lift the pillow that had been thrown at her and shot it at her friends. It hit Biana and Marella in the face.

"OH! IT IS ON!!" Biana exclaimed with 2 pillows in her hands and threw one at Fitz and the other at Sophie. They both dodged and the pillows ended up hitting Dex in the stomach, and Wylie in the arm. Soon it was a full-fledged pillow fight with 'every couple for themselves.' 

After almost an hour into the fight, a pillow hit Sophie on the back, hard. She stumbled forward, then, just like dominoes, she hit someone else and collapsed onto them. When she opened her eyes, she was laying on top of Fitz. 

He smirked, "You know I always knew you'd fall for me, just not so literally."

Sophie face heated up, I pretty much fell for you the second I saw you, she transmitted.

Fitz's smiling grew and he pulled her closer, she knew what Fitz wanted and kissed him. The pillow fight and Everglen faded, and soon, it was only Fitz and Sophie kissing. It felt like only a few seconds of kissing, but their friends snapped them out of it. 

"Break it up you two!!" they yelled. Dex was holding...a stopwatch?

Sophie got off of Fitz and they both stood up, panting, before directing their attention to Dex, who was definitely hold a stopwatch.

"Why do you have that?" Sophie asked.

"To see how long Sophitz can kiss for, and I swear, you guys have beat the record and kissed for 7 straight minutes!" Dex replied.

"Well that explains why I feel so out of breath," Fitz mumbled. 

"That was definitely some heated kissing that I don't want to witness again," Marella said.

"Well, I've seen Sophie spend 45 minutes under water, so I'm kinda not surprised she broke another record," Linh said.

Biana laughed, "If Keefe was here, he would say something like, 'Foster could beat every record if we didn't stop her!'"

"Definitely," everyone agreed.

I have the best record-breaking girlfriend in the world, Fitz transmitted.

Sophie smiled.

"DINNER IS READY," Della called from the dining room.

The group of friends sprinted towards the smell of food and after dinner, they decided to play one more round of truth or dare before going to bed and going home tomorrow.

"Truth or dare, Wylie?" Biana asked.

"Truth," Wylie replied.

"Would you marry Linh?" Biana asked, smirking.

Wylie blushed and nodded, "When she was ready of course." Linh held Wylie's hand, "Ok, uh, Dex truth or dare?"

"Dare, I'm bored," Dex replied.

"I dare you to hold Marella's hand for the rest of the game."

Dex blushed and completed his dare, "Wonderboy? truth or dare?"

"Dare," Fitz replied.

"Tell Grady that you want to marry Sophie."

Everyone burst into laughter while Fitz and Sophie blushed. Sophie got out her home crystal, Do you want me to be there? In case Grady goes overprotective again? She transmitted.

Well...maybe. Fitz transmitted back and they leapt to Havenfield.

Grady was almost done feeding Verdi and the couple decided to talk to him after he was completely done.

"Fitz, what brings you here?" Grady asked, surprisingly in a good mood.

"Um well," Fitz said, holding Sophie's hand, "I was wondering if Icouldhaveyourblessingtomarry Sophie." He said super fast hoping that Grady didn't mesmerize him to go feed himself to Verdi.

But Grady looked...pleased and...happy. "Of course, I know you 2 love each other and trust each other. I also know that you wouldn't do anything to hurt Sophie." He took a deep breath and stared at their twining hands, "So where's the ring?"

"THE RING?!" they heard Edaline exclaim as she ran over to them. "Sophie, are you engaged?"

Think we should tell them about the dare? Cause personally, I would love it if we were engaged, Fitz transmitted.

Sophie blushed and smiled. Let's not mention the dare in that case.

"I gave Fitz my blessing," Grady said smiling.

"TO get married!!!" Edaline exclaimed. Grady nodded.

"I don't think they've gotten a ring yet," Grady speculated.

Fitz quickly formed a half lie, "I wanted your blessings before I could do that." And he did, if he was ever going to marry Sophie, he would get her parents' blessing before shopping for a ring.

"See that's why I approve of you," Grady smiled.

Fitz turned to Edaline who had a smile that said 'aren't they so cute together!' and said, "Of course you have my blessing Fitz."

Fitz thanked them before returning to Everglen.

"So how did it go?!" Biana squealed.

"I hope yelling was involved," Tam muttered, but everyone heard him.

"NOPE!!" Fitz exclaimed, "Grady was actually happy. Oh, and you guys may have to deal with an almost engaged couple now."

Everyone exclaimed "WAIT WHAT!!!" while Fitz pulled Sophie's waist and kissed her like never before. 

Wow 2 chapters in a day, I love writing. So I'm thinking about having a time skip in the next chapter where it goes to Summer break. Where there will be more Sophitz moments, but we may be seeing a quadruple date sometime soon! Oh...wait, I have to write about the Tiana date along with Keefe's appointment with the council...So the next chapter will most likely be that. 

Oh also a shout out to KOTLC superfan for reading my story for this long. I'm thrilled that you're enjoying reading my story. 

-Amelia Starlite