Snowballs and Making Out

Sophie laid down on the soft fluffy snow, wanting to make a snow angel, even though she was nearly 18. Fitz was playing with Aster, scooping up snow and shooting it above her head to make it glitter down on her light brown hair. Aster's eyes sparkled with diamonds as she spread out her arms, loving the way snow felt on them.

Sophie finished her snow angel but now had a problem. How was she supposed to get up without ruining it? "Fitz?" she called.

"Yeah Soph," he said looking down at her, "What's up?"

Sophie held out her hand, "Pull me up."

Fitz took her hand, slowly pulling her up, and when she was half way up, she made the mistake of pulling a bit too much. Fitz was pulled down on top of Sophie and if it wasn't for the snow, they would've had a really painful fall.

Fitz lifted his head and smirked at Sophie, "You know if I didn't know about your clumsiness, I would think that you were flirting with me."

Sophie's cheeks burned but she didn't look away as she asked, "Any ideas on how to get up?"

"Yo lovebirds! You could use levitation!" Marella said a few feet away from them.

"UGH how did I not think of that?" Sophie asked herself. Then channeled her energy and lifted herself slowly. Then realized that Fitz was still on top of her, and not carrying his weight. "Fitzy? I know my mental energy is strong, but so are your muscles."

Fitz laughed and levitated himself off of her and onto his feet, Sophie joined him a few seconds later.

"What were you doing laying on the snow anyway?" Fitz asked Sophie.

She turned around to look at her snow angel, gesturing for Fitz to follow her gaze, "I was making that," she said pointing at the figure shape in the snow. But some things were off about it, like how 2 feet were sticking out of the bottom and how there were handprints on the wings. "Well, without all the...other stuff we made."

Just as Fitz was about to respond, a snowball hit him and Sophie in the back. They turned around to find Lex and Bex holding a bunch of snowballs and ready to fire.

"Oh so we're doing this?!" Sophie smirked and used her telekinesis to lift a bunch of snow off the ground, then started swirling it until it formed about 30 snowballs. Then she shot them in Lex and Bex's direction. They were immediately clobbered.

A minute later Dex and Marella came up laughing. "Damn! That was the best show ever!" Dex shouted.

"Uh Dex? You do realize that your siblings are buried in a pile of snow right?" Marella asked, then used telekinesis to lift Bex and Lex out of the snow. They started brushing themselves off, "Now boys do you understand why you should never side against Sophie Foster?" Marella asked.

Sophie heated up as Dex's brothers nodded. But she was well aware of this...In fact, it was one of the reasons why Fitz said he loved her. She was the most powerful among the elves, but she didn't take that power for granted or used it to get what she wanted. The urge to kiss the guy that said this was too great and Sophie turned 90 degrees to grab Fitz by the collar and kiss him.

He pulled her closer by the waist, and Sophie's hands went over Fitz's shoulders to grasp his head and fiddle with his soft hair. They kissed for 45 more seconds before pulling apart slightly and staring into each other's eyes.

I love you, Sophie transmitted and opened her mind to show him what she had been thinking before kissing him.

Fitz saw her thoughts and transmitted, I love you too.

He was about to pull her into another kiss when 3 all too familiar voices yelled, "EEWWW DON'T DO IT AGAIN!!!"

Sophie and Fitz backed apart slightly, interlocked their hands, and turned to face their friends. Rex, Bex, and Lex were making puking faces, and Dex and Marella had Aster's eyes covered.

"For once I agree with my siblings," Dex said.

"Fitz?" Aster asked, her eyes still covered, "What happened? Dex suddenly covered my eyes out of nowhere."

"You can remove your hands now," Fitz said, smiling.

"You sure you will resist the urge to make out once we do?" Marella had to ask.

Sophie and Fitz nodded. Dex and Marella carefully removed their hands from Aster's face. Once they were fully off, Aster bombarded them with questions, "What happened? Was it scary? I've only had mom and dad cover my face when it's scary. What's make out? Nothing happened right?"

"UUMMM," all the adults replied.

Then Lex laughed, "No- nothing happened. But if you did see something you would be forever scarred."

"Why?" Aster asked.

"Because it was gross," Lex answered. "Like vomiting worthy gross," Lex added when Aster was confused.

"EEW," Aster said and went back to playing with the snow.

"You could've scarred an innocent child for life a few minutes ago," Dex remarked.

"Uh Hello?!" Rex, Bex, and Lex shouted, "They scarred US!!"

The adults laughed at how the 15 year old triplets behaved like 10 year olds.