Who goes there?

07944025633: Hey Nicholas.

Nick: Um, hi?

07944025633: I'm coming to visit you at Uni, this probably looks really creepy but uh, I promise you'll be happy to see me haha.

Nick: I'm kinda creeped out, who is this?

07944025633: See you later Nick!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Literal Jock 🏈: HELLO FRIENDS 

Curtain hair 💆: NICK NELSON 

Our Queen 👑: What's going on now....

Literal Jock 🏈: Can't I just message to be nice smh 

Mr Silence 🕵️‍♂️: Of course you CAN, that's doesn't change the fact you only really message when you're freaking out.

Darcy: He's not wrong hun.

Literal Jock 🏈: FINE, I got some texts by a random phone number saying they're going to 'visit me at uni' 

Charlie bear: Hang the fuck up, first BEN FUCKING HOPE is spending time with my man now some creepy stalker dude is going to kill him? RIGHT THAT'S OFFICIALLY IT I'M COMING UP

Literal Jock 🏈: Charlie I'm 99% sure this is just some stupid joke, you ARE NOT coming up here in the middle of the week when I'm buried in reading to do.

Curtain hair 💆: Yeahhh Nick's right it's probably right.

Tara: Nick I'm sure everything will be okay doll <3

Charlie bear: @Literal Jock I want updates every hour as to whether you're safe. 

Literal Jock 🏈: Yes sir 🫡

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ben: Nelson, you're needed at the library, 1 hour.

Nick: Any context? 

Ben: Me, you, Vygotsky and social constructivism 

Nick: Oh 

Ben: I know, romantic isn't it ;> 

Nick: Not the word I'd use but okay, I'll be there.

-------------------------------------------------------------

1 Hour Later at the Library.

(Nick's POV)

I'm walking to the conference room Ben seems to have grown psychologically attached to when I get a text 

07944025633: Hey Nick, did you seriously buy the same bag you had at Truham for Uni? I thought gays/ bisexuals were supposed to be stylish...

I turn around looking for a familiar face, nothing, there's just a concerned looking librarian and a few students reading. I get to the room with Ben inside "Ah good you're here, so I was thinking we could star-" *Buzz Buzz* "Nick.. what's our rule about working.."

07944025633: Goodness.. working with Ben Hope... how times change things

"Are you doing this?" jabbing my phone into his face, he spends a moment reading it then looks shocked "What the hell" I look around the room and out the window "I feel like I'm going mad" which is when I hear laughing coming from the supply closet, "who goes there?" I say as Ben walks over to it, he opens the closet to reveal Imogen "Oh my god that was hilarious" Ben started to laugh too "Immy you went too far he looked terrified" I shoot a stare at Ben, "You knew about this?!" Imogen put herself between us "Now now boys, let's not be cruel, I swore him to secrecy don't be too harsh on him" I give a half grunt, "Whatever" then I pick her up into a hug "What are you doing here?" I ask "Well I actually work here! Well, in the city that is, I did an internship at Leeds City Museum and they offered me a job, I didn't fancy Uni so I took it! When Benny told me about his pulling out of Durham I told him to apply here and then when he told me about you I couldn't resist a little prank!" I looked at her with narrowed eyes "You are the embodiment of evil" at which point all three of us began to laugh. "Well I think given I've scared you half to death it's only fair I get the first round of coffee" We gave her our orders and she trotted off to get them. Ben placed his hand on my arm, which shouldn't really have bothered me but the way he so gently did it made me subtly uncomfortable "Hey" he said, in an equally gentle voice, I'm 99% sure I'm blushing now so I'm definately not turning around, I get my phone out "Yeah what" I reply in a delibrately harsh voice "I- I am sorry about that, she was pretty insistent that I not tell you I told her it was too much" why is he being nice to me? I'd honestly feel better if he was calling me an idiot and psycho-analysing my reactions or something. I don't know what game this is. "I need to make a call" I say leaving the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie: Hey, everything okay?

Nick: Umm, so crazy stalker was Imogen playing a practical joke, but-

Charlie: Imogen? Is she there can I say hi? 

Nick: Charlie! Listen

Charlie: Oh, what's wrong?

Nick: Ben Hope is being nice to me

Charlie: What do you mean? 

Nick: I dunno, he was apologising about being part of the prank I just felt uncomfortable

Charlie: Nick I'm gonna be honest you sound a bit crazy

Nick: Hmm, yeah I dunno, you're probably right, I'm not getting barely any sleep without my Char cuddles. 

Charlie: Shut up before I open the train app. 

Nick: Not long now my love. Alright speak to you later love youuuuuu

Charlie: love you moreeeeeee