Nick and Charlie (Offshoot 3)

CW: Discussion of symptoms associated with depression.

Nick: Charlie? X

Charlie: Yeah?

Nick: I'm sorry x

Charlie: Sorry? Sorry for what?

Nick: For whatever it is I've done to upset you, something's wrong but you're not happy to talk to me about it. Xx

Charlie: Oh, yeah sorry I've just been trying to process everything that's happened.

Nick: Please tell me about it

Charlie: I can't Nick.

Nick: Char

Charlie: Please don't call me that

Nick: Oh

Nick: Sorry I didn't mean to push you

Charlie: Nick you know how I feel about you, I walked into that stupid classroom sat next to you and I feel like ever since then I've slowly turned your life upside down, you've got a black eye for fuck sake!

Nick: Is that seriously what this is all about? You're being off with me because you don't think I know what I want? Fuck sake Charlie, what do I have to say, yes everything is 1000x more complicated than when I met you, but it's infinitely better too, you made me realise I was living my life on autopilot, when we're together there's actually a point to everything. I chose this Char, when you asked me if I'd kiss you I'd never been so scared for anything ever, and when we actually did it I'd never felt so alive. Meeting you is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Charlie: Oh.

Charlie: So I may be like extremely emotionally unstable rn ngl but uh I'll get back to you shortly. I need tissues.

Nick: Fuck this I'm coming over.

Charlie: I feel like I should object?

Nick: I wouldn't bother, I'm basically on the way. I'm bringing a well worn spare hoodie don't worry.

Charlie: Please hurry need comfort cuddles 😭

Nick: That's what I love about you Charles, so predictable 😂🧡

Charlie: That's what you 'love' about me? Are you trying to explode my heart?! I can't 😭

Nick: Open door pls.

Charlie: Please prepare yourself I am not okay and this is not about to be romantic.