Nick and Charlie (Offshoot 10)

CW: Discussion of the assault 

Charlie: Nick?

Charlie: Nick?

Charlie: Can you tell me you're safe at least??

Charlie: Are you at home? Just tell me you're safe and I'll give you space

Charlie: Please Nick please just talk to me.

Nick: Charlie, leave me alone.

Charlie: I don't understand, why is BEN HOPE of all people sending you over the edge?

Nick: Is that what you think? You really think this has anything to do with that spec of dirt? Charles, you lied to me, you broke the promise you made. I'm not gonna pretend I'm okay with that. 

Charlie: Nick, I don't need you to protect me.

Nick: Really? What if he showed up and threw you against the wall AGAIN? Shoved his tongue down your throat AGAIN? What if he didn't offer you a choice. My job is to protect you.

Charlie: It's not your 'job' I'm my own person. I can look after myself.

Nick: Not when it comes to Ben? It's the one thing I made you promise to tell me about, you think you were the only one who suffered from that assault? My heart broke seeing you after he did it. The only thing stopping me from beating him to a pulp everytime I see him is the fact he left you alone, I left school because if I saw him I wouldn't be able to stop myself.

Charlie: Nothing happened though! 

Nick: It doesn't matter Charlie! It COULD have happened. If anything happens to you..

Charlie: What..?

Nick: No. I'm being stupid. 

Charlie: No, go on. 

Nick: Goodnight Charlie.

Charlie: The fuck? YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THAT?! ARE WE GOOD OR WHAT?! 

Charlie: NICKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Nick: I guess we're good yeah, I'm sorry, I was being stupid. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to make you cry at school. I'm so shit.

Charlie: YOU WERE BEING MY OVERPROTECTIVE DORKY BOYFRIEND STOP HATING ON YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY. (Stop or I'll literally start crying again)

Nick: Goodnight baby <3 

Charlie: Goodnight you beautiful perfect human <3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Squad

C: 'Goodnight baby <3'

Xu: Thank god for that

Elle Smells: PRAISEEEE BE

Aled Last man standing: You two are too much smh <3

C: HES EVERYTHING VHCXFXDYIGO