Beach day ft. Daniel Jun

Authors note: I REALLY struggled to try to come up with how to fit Daniel into this given the events of Radio Silence so don't judge too harshly kthanksbyeeeee

Charlie bear: Aled we're literally picking you guys up in five minutes just add him to the groupchat already.

Mr Silence 🕵️‍♂️: We don't really do groupchats tho, or really tell anyone we're together

Literal Jock 🏈: Are we the first to know?! 

Mr Silence 🕵️‍♂️: Well yeah, I told Charlie but the relationship thing is really new still, and I'm figuring out how I feel about it I guess.

Curtain hair 💆: That is adorable, this gets the Tao seal of approval. 

Tara Jones: Me and Darcy don't really know either of you but we promise to be respectful of boundaries.

Mr Silence 🕵️‍♂️: Thanks :) 

Our Queen 👑: Just do it Aled

Mr Silence 🕵️‍♂️: Shit, fine. DO NOT SPOOK HIM I SWEAR, and maybe don't address the whole 'in-a-relationship-thing'

Mr Silence added Daniel Jun to the groupchat.

Daniel Jun: Oh.. hi

Charlie bear: Hey Daniel, welcome to the ultra cool groupchat, I'm Charlie Spring, I think we met at Aled's birthday party? @Tao is 'curtain hair' (Self explanatory) @Elle is 'our queen' because obviously @Nick is 'Literal Jock' (My AMAZING BOYFRIEND can't believe I get to say that) and we have the brilliant Tara and Darcy who're friends with Elle. 

Mr Silence 🕵️‍♂️: Wow thanks Charlie, didn't even get my own introduction in my own groupchat...

Daniel Jun: That hardly seems necessary, how far away are you guys? I'll be honest I was kinda surprised to be invited on this trip.

Literal Jock 🏈: About two minutes. We couldn't leave you out! Aled's always talking about you

Daniel Jun: Does he? What's he been saying???

Mr Silence 🕵️‍♂️: Moving SWIFTLY ON.... Do you know which Nick that is Dan?

Daniel Jun: Oh yeah.. I didn't know Charlie had a boyfriend, what's ya surname Mr Man of Mystery?

Literal Jock 🏈: Sorry that's classified...

Mr Silence 🕵️‍♂️: Here's a hint, you once referred to him as 'the quintessential example of heteronormative toxic masculinity' 

Curtain hair 💆: Oh I like this guy XD

Our Queen 👑: That is a truly beautiful insult.

Daniel Jun: NICK NELSON IS GAY?!

Literal Jock 🏈: Umm a few things 1) I'm Bisexual (Charlie literally triggered a gay crisis in my brain the day we met) 2) 'quintessential example of heteronormative toxic masculinity' in the immortal words of Mr Xu RUUUUUUUUUDE! I was never that bad.

Charlie bear: Nick, you were...

Literal Jock 🏈: I'm heartbroken. 

Darcy Olson: Here we are, get in guys!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Queen 👑: We only just got here! @Tara @Darcy WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! 

Tara Jones: We have to go find a photobooth to recreate Nick and Charlie's adorable photos

Literal Jock 🏈: @Charlie see what you've done? Fuck you.

Charlie bear: So dramatic, you love me really...

Literal Jock 🏈: Not sure what my loving you has to do with you causing these moments of humiliation >:0 

Charlie bear: Imagine loving your boyfriend, how embarrassing....

Literal Jock 🏈: My baby don't love me back :,( 

Charlie bear: NO YES I LOVE YOU NICK AHHHHHHH

Our Queen 👑: I'm sorry, your what doesn't love you back? 

Curtain hair 💆: Jesus Christ Charlie you've got him falling so harddddd.

Literal Jock 🏈: Oh my god I said that in the groupchat 

Charlie bear: Yeah you kinda did

Our Queen 👑: Just wait until Darcy notices 

Literal Jock: Don't even...

Daniel Jun: Well I think that's sweet. 

Darcy Olson: 'BABY'?! I'M SORRY BUT WHEN A BISEXUAL RUGBY CAPTAIN IS CALLING HIS BOYFRIEND 'BABY' THEN THE GAYS HAVE WON, SORRY HETEROS YOUR TIME IS DONE, PLEASE PROCEED STAGE RIGHT OUT THE DOOR. CAN I GET AN AMEN UP IN HERE

Literal Jock 🏈: She presents a convincing case y'know AMEN

Mr Silence 🕵️‍♂️:  I will contribute a rowdy AMEN 

Our Queen 👑: AMENNNNNNNNNNN

Tara Jones: AMEN

Curtain hair 💆: As the token straight...

Our Queen 👑: SAY IT 

Curtain hair 💆: Amen

Our Queen 👑: LOUDER

Curtain hair 💆: FINE! AAAAAMMMMMMMMEEEEEEENNNNNN! DOWN WITH STRAIGHTS EMBRACE THE RAINBOW YAY GAY SUPREMACY! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?!

Darcy Olson: Yes, well done. Good heterosexual.

Tara Jones: Ffs the best thing is she's being completely unironic, she'd say that directly to his face too. 

Tara Jones: @Charlie @Nick Damn guys our photobooth pics are defo better.

Literal Jock 🏈: YOU TAKE THAT BACK! Ah damn guys we better head home!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel Jun: Well thanks for a great day guys, I should say goodbye now, he won't say it but I know Aled likes to keep your friendship group and me separate so I'll be leaving, but great to meet you all!

Charlie bear: Bye Daniel!

Literal Jock 🏈: Cya! Nice to get to speak to you!

Daniel Jun left the Groupchat.