Ben Hope?

Instagram DMs

N.Nelson1: What the hell are you doing here?

B_H0p3: What do you mean?

N.Nelson1: I mean what I said, what are you doing here?

B_H0p3: Well smartarse, isn't it obvious? We apparently go to the same Uni.

N.Nelson1: You've go to be joking? I thought you were going to Durham? 

B_H0p3: Yeah well Leeds was my insurance and I didn't get on with the lecturers at Durham.

N.Nelson1: Yeah I wonder why. What you studying?

B_H0p3: Actually it was a matter of academic principle, not that I expect you to understand that. Look, I don't really see the issue, I'm doing sociology, the Uni is plenty big enough for the both of us Nelson.

N.Nelson1: Do NOT call me 'Nelson' and sure it'd be fine but you're doing sociology and I'm doing psychology! I'm pretty sure our modules will overlap you moron!

B_H0p3: Well, you need to just learn to deal with it then. Now if you'll excuse me..

----------------------------------------------------------

Gay support central 

Literal Jock: HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HI GUYS 

Charlie bear: Uhhhhhh babe? What's up? 

Literal Jock: You know, when I left Kent I thought there's nothing that could be here that could be negative. I. Was. Wrong. 

Mr Silence: Well? You've certainly peaked my curiosity..?

Curtain hair: Spit it out Nelson..

Darcy: Me and Tara are eagerly awaiting this too....

Tara: ^^^

Our Queen: Sorry I'm late, what's going on?

Literal Jock:  So I'd just finished unpacking my shit from the car when WHO DO I SEE DRIVING PAST WITH A CAR FULL OF THEIR STUFF? BEN FUCKING HOPE.

Curtain hair: What?

Charlie bear: No that's impossible, Tori told me he was going to Durham. It can't be him. PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISN'T HAPPENING.

Mr Silence: It can't be

Literal Jock: Ffs it is him okay? I asked him about Durham and he said Leeds was his insurance.

Charlie bear: YOU SPOKE TO BEN HOPE?

Literal Jock: Well yeah

Charlie bear: Why didn't you call me or text or something? 

Literal Jock: It all happened so fast I dunno 

Our Queen: That is possibly the worst luck on the planet

Mr Silence: Well, it's definitely not convenient but Leeds is a big uni right? 

Literal Jock: Oh, it is, it's fucking massive. But one problem, we're gonna share classes 

Charlie bear: Is this some sort of sick joke? 

Literal Jock: If only

Tara: What are you gonna do :/ 

Literal Jock: I dunno, there's not really anything I can do.

Darcy: Would you like me to come to Leeds and commit warcrimes?

Literal Jock: That would be great thanks

Curtain hair: That is..... shit actually

----------------------------------------------------------  

Nick and Charlie's DMs

NN: Hey...

Char: I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm freaking out so much, you know? It's just it feels so shit, that scumbag will get to see you loads and I don't?  

NN: I know, believe me, I don't like it anymore than you. 

Char: Didn't you say you had a social with the LGBT+ society tonight?

NN: Well yeah but I'm not really feeling it, especially if you're sad

Char: I'll be sadderer if I'm the reason you don't go :<

NN: Really 'sadderer'? 

Char: Eh I'm tired Nick, leave me be, I'm going to bed, enjoy your night <3 

NN: Okay baby I love you so much xxx

Char: Fuck off I love you wayyyy more ;> xxxx

NN: Grrrrr xx

 ----------------------------------------------------------

Several hours later

(Nick's POV) 

So as much as I didn't really feel like getting plastered, I certainly wanted to make a positive impression on the bosses of the society "HI! Welcome to the Leeds LGBT+ society welcome party! Booze is free head on in!" a young lady practically screamed in my face, I head over and get a cup, I'm only 30 minutes late so it shouldn't leave a bad impression "Hi! I'm Ryan, President of the society! I don't think we've met?" a sturdy guy approaches me with a hand extended "Oh hey! No we haven't I just arrived, I'm Nick, first year, oh I suppose that's obvious haha! Sorry" he laughed it off and said "Please don't hesitate to ask any questions if you have any" I finally pick up a cup and stand in a corner. It's not too busy in here, about 30 people, trouble is they're in groups of roughly 3-5 and there's no way I'm interrupting a conversation "Hey!" he hears from an all too familiar voice, he turns and there he is, Ben Hope, "Evening" Nick replies, determined not to lose the moral high ground, Ben has a funny smile on his face, a look I'd never seen before "Oh, you know, you remind me of a guy I know" and he proceeds to laugh hysterically, Ben Hope is drunk. I want absolutely nothing to do with the situation unfolding in front of me, but Ben is dangerously drunk "Ben, where are your friends?" He looked at me with a sad face "Huh, friends? Couldn't tell ya, I ain't had real friends in years NICHOLAS! There was a time I thought you were sort of my friend you know, we weren't close but-" "Ben, be quiet, I'm going to take you to your room and you're going to sleep this off, in exchange? I don't want to ever hear from you again" he laughs "Whatever man". 

Now I'm walking with Ben Hope down the dark Uni campus roads trying to figure out why I'm doing this, *BUZZ BUZZ* 

Nick: Hello?

Charlie: Hey, how's the Party?

Nick: It was... okay!

Charlie: You're out already? Is everything alright?

Nick: I love it when you're all worried, no I'm just helping some drunk idiot get back to his

Ben: Is that Charlie? HIIIII CHARLIEEE

Charlie: Nick are you helping Ben?!

Nick: I DON'T WANT TO?! He didn't have anyone else. By the time I got there he was drunk off his face.

Charlie: I cannot believe this is actually happening. Goodnight Nick, enjoy your new friend.

Nick: Charlie wait!

It would seem Ben has entered the unconscious phase of being drunk, which means now I have to drag him back to my room because I'm so stupid I forgot to ask where his is. Charlie is definitely not finding out that Ben is staying the night in my room. How was this my first day at University, fuck my life.