Chapt 12 | call from a celebrity

(Sadie's POV)
7:00pm

I texted Y/n 10 minutes ago that we were done filming and I was waiting outside when Caleb walked up behind me. "Hey Sadie, do you need a ride?" I shook my head, "I'm waiting for my ride, great job today as well." He smiled, "thanks you too, I'll see you next week." Then he walked off.

A few seconds later I could see Y/n's car pull up. Millie had gotten out of the passenger side and got into the back with Noah.

"Hey Sadie! How did it go?" Y/n asked me.

"It was good, we actually finished a scene or 2." I joked.

"Where did you guys wanna go to dinner at?" Millie asked everyone.

"Mm how about Mcallister's?" Y/n commented, "what's that?" Noah asked.

"It's a sandwich and salad restaurant."

"Oo yes please", Millie and I said in unison.

I watched as Y/n put the GPS in and set her phone up.

"Where did you guys go?" I asked everyone, "we went to a beautiful, private park. Oh! And Y/n does photography and took pictures of the 2 of us." Millie said happily.

"Really? Could you— maybe take pictures of me tomorrow?"

"Yeah of course, do you not have to film tomorrow?" She asked me.

I shook my head, "not till next week so we have the weekend off."
________________________________

(Noah's POV)

We got to McAlister's in a range of 10 minutes. It looked nice from the outside but I wasn't sure how we would do this and not get swarmed.

"So how are we doing this?" I asked, "without getting recognized- I mean."

"We could- ask for a seat in the back?" Y/n suggested. Sadie nodded, "yeah like we did when we went to lunch."

"Okay put on your sunglasses and a hood", Y/n said and opened her door, stepping out. The 3 of us following her.

When we opened the door a breeze of cold air attacked us. It sent shivers down my spine and I wrapped my arms over my chest.

"Hi, so I was wondering if I could get a table for 4 but in the back?" Y/n said and then gestured to Sadie. She slightly pulled her glasses down, showing the girl at the register.

She looked as if she wasn't as shocked as we'd all thought she would have been. "Of course, what could I get you?"

Y/n ordered a Chicken Caesar salad, Sadie had a normal salad. I chose a Sandwich and Chef salad. Millie just did a chef salad.

"Alright, please follow me to your seats." She led us to an enclosed room with 3 tables. "I'll close the area off so nobody bothers you guys. Enjoy." She smiled and walked off.
________________________________

(Sadie's POV)

Our food came out very quickly, the waitress had told us that we pay before-hand since they had a past with others leaving before paying.

I nodded and went to grab my card. But before I could Y/n stopped me. "I got it Sadie it's fine", she said and handed the girl her card. "Oh thank you", I told her smiling. Soon after Millie and Noah thanked her as well.

The salads were huge.

I could only manage half of it but it was still really delicious.

"So how long have you been doing photography?" I asked Y/n, she turned to face me, "about 3-4 years, I was really passionate about it when I was younger."

"That's nice, who have you shot?", Noah's head shot up, "omg! Can I tell her?" Y/n laughed with a nod.

"She had shot Madelaine Petsch, Skeet Ulrich, Madelyn Cline AND Jack Dylan Grazer!" He said excitedly.

"Wow really? That's so cool! I think I've met Jack once. Madelyn had played in stranger things for a scene or 2 so we met."

"Skeet was the first I'd ever done professionally, he's a really really cool guy." We continued talking about her profession when Y/n's phone buzzed.

"Sorry one second", she picked up her phone. "Oh my god!" She squealed.

"What is it?" Millie asked.

Y/n looked up with a HUGE smile on her face.

"That was Lili Reinhart! She wants to do a photo shoot in 2 days!" Noah looked at her with a shocked look.

"Seriously?? Omg I wanna meet her soo badly. Could we come with maybe?"

Y/n shrugged her shoulders. "I don't see a problem with it. Why not?" Noah clapped his hands and smiled.
________________________________

(Y/n's POV)

We finished up our food and I got my card back from the waitress. As we got back into the car I set my phone in the stand and buckled up.

"Okay so are you guys gonna want to go back to your house or stay over again?" I asked them.

"Well we have nothing better to do could we- stay over and hang out this weekend?" Millie asked me.

"Of course, I don't mind. I'm not entirely sure when my mom is coming back anyways."

"Thank you by the way. I think tomorrow I can go get my car fixed." I nodded. "I can take your car. I don't want you to get swarmed."

Sadie smiled, "thank you again".