Chapt 1 | wrong number

Y/n stands for your name for those who do not know that.
Y/n is a girl and will be referred to as she/her. ________________________________

(Y/n's POV)

"Ughh I can't believe this!" I yelled into the empty house. I had just started my period and I was literally out of pads. I put my forehead on the floor for a few minutes and took a deep breath. I quickly walked to my bed and grabbed my phone.

(Messages)

'Mom I know you don't want to spend a lot of money grocery shopping but I just started my period and I seriously need pads'

'I'm sorry, who is this?'

'Mom do not do this, you did it last time and it was so lame, just please buy me pads'

'I'm sorry but this isn't your mom did you check the contact number'

I was seriously irritated as I just started my day and this ruined it when I looked at the contact number and my eyes widened.

'Oh my god I'm so sorry! I seriously thought you were my mother'

'It's all good. Hey, if you want I could always get you pads if you wanted'

That would be easier, I genuinely thought about it.

'Yeah okay, but I'd rather it be dropped off on the doorstep, don't wanna be kidnapped or something, I'll send you the address'

The person on the other side laughed at that, obviously you couldn't hear it.

'Alright, give it about 10 minutes'

(Out of Messages)

"Wow, I would have never thought that texting an unknown number would have some perks". I said under my breath, lightly smiling and running downstairs excited.

After a couple of minutes there was a knock at the door, even though the person was leaving you managed to see a glimpse of their features. They had red, curly hair but wore sunglasses and a hood. Mysterious. You opened your door and grabbed the bag.

The bag was pretty heavy as you ran upstairs and into your bathroom. You set the bag down on the counters and opened it. You were surprised to see that not only were there pads but there was candy, food and drinks.

You had no time to think about it so you quickly put the pad on and ran downstairs, grabbing your phone.

(Messages)

'I can not thank you enough. I needed them so horribly bad. And I did not expect the food and drinks. So thank you.'

1 minute later

'Hey sorry I am super busy right now but your welcome I'm glad I could help.'

-You smile-

'It was really nice to meet you but I have to go.'

'Okay see you later'

'Mhm'

________________________________

Sadie's (P.O.V)

I walked onto set and waved to Millie as she was walking to grab a snack.
"Hey Millie!" I exclaimed, coming to work was probably always the best part of my day.
"Oh Sadie! How are you?" I smiled, she was my Bestfriend ever since I joined the cast of Stranger Things. "I'm great and you?"
"Great, as always".

My phone dinged and I took it out of bag. It was from the girl I dropped pads off to an hour ago.

'I can not thank you enough. I needed them so horribly bad. And I did not expect the food and drinks. So thank you.'

'Hey sorry I'm super busy right now but your welcome, I'm glad to be able to help you.'

I smiled as I sent the message causing Millie to eye me, 'and who's that mystery person? Their ID is unknown.' I didn't realize she was looking at my phone so I jumped at her voice.

'Uhm I actually don't know her name. But she's this girl who accidentally texted me. She thought I was her mom and said she needed pads. So I brought her pads and snacks.' I said as I shrugged. Millie laughed slightly at me. "What?" I asked.

"I've never heard that happen to somebody!" She said, still giggling. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Yeah I"- suddenly my phone went off again.

'So what's your name?'

I hesitated but figured I wouldn't say the last name.

'I'm Sadie and you?'

'The names Y/n'

I smiled and Millie laughed again. This time I looked at her first. "I'm sorry I'm sorry. What'd she say now?" I sighed, "her name is Y/n since you wanted to know". Millie's face went straight. "Y/n? That's a beautiful name."
"Yeah- yeah it is". I said with my hand on my neck.