Chapt 2 | time

(Y/n's POV)

I got out of bed after looking at my clock it was 9:45 and if I slept longer I wouldn't get out of bed. I rushed to the bathroom, undressing so I could get in the shower. Then my phone dinged. Walking out of the bathroom I grabbed my phone and unplugged it. It was from Sadie.

(Messages)

Sadie:
'You up?'

Y/n:
'Yeah I just got up, I'm gonna get in the shower in a couple of minutes'

Sadie:
'Oh okay, just wanted to see what you were doing'

I honestly really liked to talk with her, I didn't know her in real life and she didn't know me which was perfect cause everyone I knew sucked. But she was sweet.

Y/n:
'That's sweet, what about you what are you doing'

She took a few seconds.

Sadie:
'I was just about to go to work actually'

I was curious what she worked as but I didn't wanna ask just yet.

Y/n:
'Looks like we're both busy. I'll talk to you later?'

Sadie:
'Yeah of course'

(Out of messages)

You rushed over to your dresser and pulled out an outfit for the day. Light white shorts and a Hawaiian flower top and a pair of socks. Then you ran into the bathroom and turned the shower on.

(TimeSkip) 20 minutes later

You got out of the shower feeling the cold air rush towards you. You shivered and walked to the countertop. You dried yourself before getting dressed. After getting ready you dried your hair and brushed it. You put your regular amount of makeup on. (Natural).

You walked out of the bathroom and grabbed your shoes. After putting those on you grabbed your phone and walked down stairs. You didn't have very much to do today but decided on cooking French toast for breakfast. After it was done you sat on your couch to eat it but had to decide on what to watch.

You sat there a second but remembered that season 3 of Stranger things had come out not long ago and you hadn't had time to watch it.
You turned it on and leaned back, preparing yourself.
________________________________

(Sadie's POV)

After I texted Y/n I found myself still sitting in the driveway of my house. "Oh shit" I said, I had to be on set in 20 minutes. I started the car and backed out.

As soon as I got there I saw Millie first. She was smiling at me. "Soo how is Y/n?" She asked me with a smile on her face. "Uhm she's fine, why?"

"No reason. Have you told her about you yet?" She asked me curiously. "Of course not! If she knew she would probably just want something."

"But you don't know that Sadie," She fought with me. "I will soon I promise, I just can't do it now." Millie rolled her eyes at me before sighing. "Okay Sadie but you can't hide it forever y'know".

I knew that I just wasn't entirely sure how to tell her without her getting upset.
________________________________

(Y/n's POV)

"Ugh I love Lucas and Max soo much", I whispered under my breath. I couldn't believe my eyes. They are so fucking cute.

You sigh and stretch. You made it to episode 6 but didn't have time for the final because of how long it would take. You got up and your legs felt like jelly. "God dude, that took so long".

It was already 4 o clock. You spent all day watching 6 episodes. You didn't have anything out for dinner and decided to go out instead. You grabbed your keys and walked outside to your car. Opening your car door you hopped inside as your phone dinged. You grabbed your phone after buckling your seatbelt.

(Messages)

Sadie:
'Hey Y/n..'

Y/n:
'oh hey Sadie what's up?'

Sadie:
'I really have to tell you something'

Your heart began to race against your chest.

Y/n:
'Okay what's up?'

Sadie:
'Can we meet? Tonight?'

Your mouth dropped and you breathed in and out a few times.

Y/n:
'Yeah uh of course, where?'

Sadie:
'The park on 34th street'

Y/n:
'Oh I'm just a few miles away, I'll be there soon'

Sadie:
'Okay great!'
________________________________

(Sadie's POV)

"MILLIE!!" I screamed, running down the stairs, as Millie was leaving set. "Sadie? What is it?" I was out of breath but I continued. "I— Am— meeting y/n!"-

She looked shocked. "Oh my god! Seriously? That's amazing!" I finally calmed down and looked at her. "I am freaking out!" Millie stood there and looked at her. "I mean"— she started.
Then she sighed and rolled her eyes. "I don't have anything to do, I could tag along".

"Seriously?!" I gasped. "Oh my god yes please!"
Millie hugged her, okay get a jacket and sunglasses I have 2 in my car".

And with that we ran to the car and got ready. I gave her the address and she had driven us both to the park.
________________________________