Chapt 10 | sparks fly

(Millie's POV)

I could feel something going on between Sadie and Y/n. Not best-friends, but closer. They just seem so good together.

I nudged Noah's arm, "yeah?" He whispered.

"Have you seen Sadie and Y/n?" I asked him. He looked at the 2 walking together and his eyebrow hitched. "Yeah what about them?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "you are so blind Noah!" I said slapping his shoulder. "Hey! Why am I blind? What do you see that I don't?"

"Do you not feel a spark between the 2 of them? They seem so much closer than just friends." He thought about it for a second. "You could be right I suppose.." he said as he stared at them.

"Don't stare!" I told him, "they'll know we're talking about them!"
________________________________

(Sadie's POV)

I looked over at Millie and Noah, they were whispering about something really quiet but I caught Noah looking at Y/n and I a couple of times.

"Y/n" I whispered. She looked up at me, "yeah what's up?"

I gestured to Noah and Millie. "Why is Noah staring at us?" She said laughing.

"I'm not sure, I think they may be talking about us though" her face shifted into a confused look.

"I wonder what it's about", Sadie was just about to mention something but was interrupted by Gaten.

"This is where we film most scenes", he said pointing to a large room. "Wow it looks so cool", y/n said smirking.

Suddenly Gaten looked at his watch, "shit we have to go get ready, Y/n you're welcome to come if you want." I could see Y/n's eyes light up. "Yeah you can watch us film" I told her.

"Okay sure", she said with a smile plastered on her face.
________________________________

(Y/n's POV)

I was still genuinely shocked to be on the set of Stranger Things but I didn't want to mention it.

I was sat outside the trailer that Sadie was in, she was getting her outfit and look set up.

"Hey Y/n!" Millie yelled for me. I looked up from my phone and at Millie. She was ready to shoot, dressed as Eleven. "You look great", I commented. "Thank you!" She said smiling.

"The wigs not as comfortable as it looks", she told me. I laughed and sat down as she sat beside me.

"Is Sadie still getting ready?" I nodded, "yep I think she's almost done though.

There was a moment of silence before she smirked at me. "What?" I asked her.

"I sense the chemistry between the two of you. You guys are meant for each-other." Immediately I felt my face heat up. "What- what do you mean?"

Her head dropped to the side looking at me. "Oh come on Y/n. The way you look at her, the way she looks at you. You guys are literally soulmates."

"Really?" I asked, I never even noticed the way Sadie looked at me. Suddenly the trailer door bursted open. "I'm finally done" Sadie sighed.
"You look amazing", I commented. Millie laughed behind me and I could feel my face burn up again.

"What's up with you guys?" Sadie asked us. "Oh nothing", Millie said smirking.

I rolled my eyes, "so what's next?"

"We've gotta go shoot the scene", Millie said and ushered us towards to the area they were filming.

I could feel stares on me but I didn't think much of it.

"Who are you?" One of the film crew members asked me. "Uh I'm y/n, Sadie's friend."

"Okay you can sit there", he said pointing to a chair with a good view of the set. I walked over and sat down as Sadie got into position. Millie walked off to another room as I saw even more of the cast walk up.

Gaten, Joe, Caleb and Sadie were at the graveyard scene.

I thought it was really cool to be behind the scenes and see what others don't.
________________________________

(Sadie's POV)

After we shot the scene, which had taken a few hours. I had met up with Y/n. "Hey! Sorry that took forever."

She looked at me and smiled, "it's fine I was getting hungry though."

"How about you join the cast and I for lunch?" I asked her with a shrug.

"Really? I'd love too", she said with a smile. "Okay we're all meeting up there", I said pointing down the hall. She nodded and we both walked towards the dining hall.
________________________________