Chapt 6 | playing games

(Millie's POV)

"Noah!!" I yelled from across the room. He looked back at me, "what Millay?" He asked. "Sadie just got back from her date and she wants us to come over", I said walking towards him, keys in hand. "Ahh okay let's go I wanna know what happened!!" He said excitedly.

I laughed, "let's go already". I ran outside the door, Noah ran after me but locked the door first. The elevator was way to slow and we ended up running down the stairs to my car.
________________________________

(Y/n's POV)

As I ran inside the door I squealed. I just got back from a date with my favorite person ever!!

Okay calm down. I ran up the stairs to my room. Right, the mess I nodded to myself. I walked in and picked up all my clothes, putting them in their right spots. I walked to my dresser and grabbed shorts and a crop top to change into to sleep in.

I undressed, throwing my jumper in the laundry basket. I got into my pajamas quickly and went to the bathroom. I took my hair ties out of my hair and started brushing it. It was back to its natural look soon enough.
________________________________

(Sadie's POV)

There was a knock on the door and I ran over to open it. "Finally!" I sighed, looking at both Millie and Noah. "Tell us everything!" Noah squealed at me, running inside and sitting on the couch. Millie laughed as she followed, sitting next to him. I came last and sat in front of them.

"The lunch was fantastic, we had the same thing, we chatted for a bit, I learned shes from Chicago". I told them.

"Chicago? That's very nice, it seems cool", Millie said to me.

"Did you guys do anything after lunch?" Boy asked.

I nodded, "I.. took her to that one place I go on walks in the forest area".

"Wait you took her to your private place? You've never even took me there!" Millie argued teasingly.

"Whatever Millie, it was nothing." I said looking down.

"So something else must've happened, tell us!!" She urged. Both her and Noah were sitting slouched waiting for me to say something.

"She explained to me that she felt bad that I couldn't trust her with who I really was. And that she understood why".

"Ahh that is SOO cute!! I really wanna meet her!", Noah squealed, shifting in his seat.

"Well I already have", Millie bragged. Noah looked at her, "what! That isn't fair!!".

I rolled my eyes. "Relax you two, it's only 3pm, I could- ask to go over to her place and see if you guys can come with". Noah's face lit up, "really?? Eeeeek yes!"
________________________________

(Y/n's POV)

(Messages)

Sadie
'Hey y/n, some people wanna see you and I was wondering if we could come over'

Y/n
'Uh yeah sure, when?'

Sadie
'We're kinda- around the block'

My eyes widened at the screen, I dropped my phone and ran upstairs. I was in my fucking pajamas! About to hang out with her friends! Jesus Y/n!

I grabbed some Jean shorts and a crop top, quickly changing and running downstairs like everything was normal.

Y/n
'Okay I'm down'

I was still breathing heavily when there was a knock at the door. I cursed under my breath, fixing my hair and walking to the door. I opened it and was greeted with Sadie, Millie, and- Noah!

"HIII IM NOAH", I watched him as he ran in the house, grabbing my shoulders smiling.

"Noah! You're frightening her!", Millie yelled and I laughed. "No it's fine, it's nice to meet you Noah!" He smiled and went inside. "Hi again Y/n", Millie said and followed Noah.

"Hi Sadie!" I said smiling, "hey y/n" she smiled back.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" I asked. Noah thought about it. "Oo oo do you have Uno?" He asked. "I think so", I looked behind me. Millie was in the kitchen looking around. "Hey Millie? Can you check that drawer behind you and see if there's Uno?"

She turned around and opened the drawer. She picked up a red box and held it up. "This?" She asked and I nodded. She brought it over and I opened the box.

"Sadie will you shuffle?" I ask her. She nodded and sat next to me at the table. Millie and Noah sat across from us. Noah across from me, Millie across from Sadie.

Once Sadie dealt out the cards we began to play.

"Shit!" Noah yelled. I looked up and laughed. "What's up with you?" Sadie asked smiling. He groaned with a sigh. "Nothing".
________________________________