Chapt 9 | best friends

(Sadie's POV)

We arrived on set 10 minutes later. "Told ya I could get here faster than the Uber." Y/n said causing me to laugh. Millie and Noah had already thanked her and rushed inside. "Hey, do you wanna come on set?" I asked her, still holding the door. She looked at the floor. "Could I?" She asked me.

I shrugged, "I doubt they would care, I can tell them your my guest."

"Uh okay sure, why not", she shrugged and got out of the car.
"Great, you'll be the able to meet the others", I smiled at her.

"Others?" She asked, "yeah you already met Noah, Millie and I, but you haven't seen Gaten, Caleb and Finn". Her head whipped to the side and her face dropped. "What?! Really?" She asked. I laughed, "yeah they're super nice, and I think they'll like you!"
________________________________

(Finn's POV) yessir another new POV today starring Finn Wolfhard.

"Hey Gaten!" I yelled from across the room as I ran up to him. "Hey What's up?"

"Millie said that Sadie was bringing a girl in here to meet us she wanted me to come and get you, Caleb is already on his way there."

Gaten's face lit up, "a new girl? Is she like an actor or a friend?" I wasn't totally sure. "Uhm I'm not sure. She could be an actor." He nodded, "I'll meet you over there", he told me and walked past me toward the entrance.

I had to take a couple breaths. I'm not used to running so much.

I started to walk towards the entrance after Gaten where I honestly looked forward to meet this girl.
________________________________

(Gatens POV)

I made it to the entrance to the warehouse meeting Caleb there. "Hey Caleb", I said a few steps behind him. He turned around, "hey are you here to meet Sadie's friend?" He asked me.

I nodded and sighed. But I heard someone breathing hard behind me. Finn. I almost burst out laughing at him. He really ran all the way to me and all the way here.

"Why didn't you just walk?" I asked him, he was huffing and puffing but managed to speak. "I didn't wanna miss meeting her." I rolled my eyes and we all stood at the entrance. Millie and Noah showed up a few seconds after, but I could see Sadie walking up and a person next to her.
________________________________

(Y/n's POV)

I was going insane. I was terrified to be meeting more Stranger things cast. I would never use them but it still terrified me to meet them in person. I loved the show, characters and cast.

Sadie and I made it up to the entrance as I noticed that 5 people were waiting there. I had guessed it was Noah, Millie, Gaten, Caleb and Finn.

Sadie made it up first saying hi to everyone, "hey guys so as you know I'm introducing someone today." She said gesturing towards me as I walked up.

"Everyone this is Y/n", she said with a smile plastered on her face. I smiled back and towards everyone. "Hi guys it's nice to meet you all."

Gaten was first to walk up to me, "hey Y/n it's nice to meet you I'm Gaten", he said extending his hand which I took almost immediately.

I had already known all their names but I chose to not mention that. I walked up to Caleb and introduced myself, which he'd done in return. Then I went to Finn and had done the same. He shook my hand a little to long but I didn't mention anything.

"So how did you guys meet?" Caleb asked gesturing to Sadie and Myself.

My eyes widened remembering the embarrassing moment when I had asked Sadie for pads thinking she was my mom.

I looked at Sadie and she laughed at me. "She thought I was her mom and texted me instead. Then we just grew to be best-friends." Sadie said with a smirk on her face.

"So Y/n do you want a tour?" Gaten asked me, when he saw my face light up he took that as a yes and laughed. The 7 of us were walking around as Gaten explained what everything was and what they used it for. Finn would make a comment that most of us would laugh at.

So many people had thoughts on the cast, that they were people they actually weren't. But I felt so close to these people who I'd just met 5 minutes ago. But Sadie was different I felt aligned with her, extremely close.
Closer than best-friends.